Chapter 26

8:04pm

This was unbelievable. I had already been to 7 bars and i still hadn't found Jasmine yet! I had been searching for about a hour and a half! What bar could she be at? I had tried to call her over and over again but to no avail.

I was really getting worried. I felt all shaky and sweaty. This was terrible. I was becoming desperate.

As i was driving, i noticed a small building. At first, i thought it was just a small store. But then i noticed the neon lights. I knew, it was a bar.

I drived into the parking lot and parked. I got out the car and walked to the entrance. As i opened the door, i could only hope i would find her.

I entered and looked around. My eyes immediately caught a woman sitting at the bar. It had to be her. I practically ran to her.

"Jasmine?" i asked.

The woman turned her head towards me. It was her. It was Jasmine. But i knew, it wasn't the normal Jasmine. This Jasmine had a glazed look in the eye. She was sweaty. She was pale. I noticed several empty glasses in front of her. Oh no.

"Jasmine?" i asked again.

"That's my name! Don't wear it out!" she said.

I didn't like how she sounded. She had to be drunk.

"Jasmine, let's go," i said, taking her hand. She snatched it away.

"No! Don't touch me! Are you some type of rapist?!" she asked.

"No, i'm not! Please, just come with me!" i said.

"No, i want to drink," she said.

She picked up a empty glass and put it to her lips, forgetting it was empty. She slammed it back down.

"HEY, BARTENDER! CAN I GET ANOTHER ROUND OVER HERE?! DAMN!" she yelled.

The bartender began to make another drink for her.

"No, sir. Please don't. She's drunk," i said.

The man stopped making her drink. Jasmine looked at me angrily.

"No! I want another drink! Leave me the hell alone!" she yelled.

"You're drunk. Let's go," i said.

"No! I said no!" she yelled.

"Hey, before anyone leaves, i'm going to need the money for these drinks," said the bartender.

"How much is it?" i asked, taking out my wallet.

"30 dollars," he said.

I pulled out three 10's and handed them to the man.

"Thank you, sir," he said.

I looked back at where Jasmine was. Except, she wasn't. She wasn't at the bar anymore. Where did she go?!

I looked around the bar and she was nowhere to be found. I ran out the exit.

"Jasmine!" i called out.

I heard someone groan in agony. It had to be her.

"Jasmine!" i called out again.

"What?!" she said. She sounded far away.

"Where are you?" i asked.

"Go away!" she yelled.

I followed the sound of her groaning and stopped at a dark blue car. Her car. She was on the hood of her car, laying down. I went to her.

"Go away," she said weakly.

"Jasmine, it's Johnny. Just let me take care of you," i said.

She suddenly went limp. Oh god. Was she dead?

"Jasmine? Jasmine, please wake up! Please!" i said worriedly.

I checked for a pulse. She had one. But she was very hot. And shaky. That was it. I needed to get her to safety. I picked her up and took her back to my car. I put her in the passengers seat. I got in on the driver's side and drove off.

I was going to call a tow service to tow her car to my house. I would hate for it to get stolen. But at the moment, that didn't matter. What mattered was getting my love home.

As soon as i parked in my driveway, i got out and took Jasmine out. She hadn't moved at all the whole drive. She seemed to be getting worse. I took her inside the house and layed her down in her bed in her room.

First things first. I needed to get her cooled down. She was wearing a pair of jeans with a pink tank top. Over the tank top, she was wearing a black down jacket. I removed her jacket. Next, i removed her shoes and then her jeans.

Now that she was out of those hot clothes, i needed to get the temperature in the house cooled down. It was a little warm. I went to thermostat and turned on the air conditioning.

The last thing i needed to do was put a ice pack on her forehead. That would definitely cool her down. I went to the fridge and took a gel ice pack out from one of the drawers. I returned to her and placed it on her forehead. I felt her face again. She was cooler, but not as cooled down as i wanted her to be. Oh well, i would have to just wait.

Additionally, i poured a glass of water for her and sat it on the nightstand so when she woke up, she would have something to drink.

I sat down next to her and looked at her. She looked a little better. That made me feel better. I leaned over and kissed her cheek gently. I stood up and left the room. I was going to go downstairs and watch some tv as she recovered. I would come back to check on her in a little while.

Jasmine's pov

10:41pm

I woke up laying in a bed in a room that i recognized immediately. I was at Johnny's. How did he find me? And where was he?

I noticed a ice pack was on my head. Good, because i had a awful headache. Oh god, what had happened? I must have drank too much. I don't remember anything after my 3rd drink.

I noticed a glass of water on one of the nightstands beside the bed. I picked it up and drank some of it. I needed it. My throat was dry. And my mouth tasted like alcohol. I put the glass down. I was so sleepy. And i felt so weak. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. But before i could, the bedroom door opened and in walked Johnny.

"You're awake," he said with a smile.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black boxers. He sat down on the bed next to me.

"Yeah, i guess i am," i said quietly.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Okay. I just have a massive headache," i said.

"Oh, that's nothing i can't fix. I'm so glad you're okay. I was so worried," he said.

I smiled at his kind words. But quickly frowned as soon as i remembered what Terrell had done earlier. He noticed the change and sighed.

"Look, i want to know what's going on, and i want to know now. I searched so long for you. What's going on?" he said.

I scratched my head.

"Oh, Johnny, what isn't going on?"
----------- ----------- ------------ ------------ ----------- ----
Next update for this will be tomorrow, probably not until later on in the day. I will get started on it tonight so i'll have a headstart later. That's all. Good night!

-Unicorngirllll