Chapter 28

Monday, 7:33am

The first thing i felt when i woke up was Johnny's warm arms around me. He was still asleep and i knew it. I could hear his gentle breathing and feel his chest rising and falling on my back. I had such a great time with him last night. He was so gentle and careful. It felt great.

I think i might have been actually feeling happy. Like truly happy. No one has ever brought me so much joy. Except my dad. He used to make me so happy. He was so sweet. After school, he would take me to get something from the store. He would let me pick out whatever i wanted and then he would buy it for me. He was wonderful. Why did he have to die so early? He was only 57. He's gone, too soon.

Johnny began to move which knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning," i said to him.

He yawned.

"Good morning, love," he said.

I turned around to face him. His eyes were almost shut. He was so cute when he was sleepy. I moved some of his fluffy hair away from his face and smiled. I started to stroke it.

"You're so adorable," i said.

He smiled.

"You're more adorable," he said.

I kissed his cheek lightly.

"What? No lips?" he asked.

I giggled.

"Okay, your majesty," i said.

I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. We started to make out. I pulled away, remembering that it was Monday. We had to work today.

"We better start getting ready for work," i said.

"Aw, come on. That's not fair," he said with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes it is. You had enough fun last night. Now get up, you big baby!" i said, sitting up and getting out of bed. I covered my body up with a blanket since i was still naked.

"Fine. I'll get up," he said.

Johnny's pov

I really liked waking up next to her. She made me happy. She made waking up worth it. I think i could get used to doing this every morning. Waking up with her and playing around. This was great. It was perfect.

Jasmine's pov

After taking a shower, i came out the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I needed to pick out a outfit. But what?

I looked in my suitcase. It was Monday and i'm pretty sure no one really dresses up on Monday so i decided to wear a pair of jeans and a red v-neck with a pair of black flats. It was simple and cute. Just how i liked my outfits. I put on the outfit and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

I would eat a simple meal. Toast with some butter on top, strawberries and a cup of coffee. That's all i needed. I worked good on less.

As i waited for the bread to pop out the toaster, i felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. I jumped and laughed. I knew it could only be Johnny.

"You nearly scared me to death!" i exclaimed.

He kissed my cheek.

"Sorry. I just wanted to suprise you, dear," he said softly. He kissed my neck.

"Johnny, do you always act like this the morning after?" i asked.

He stopped kissing me for a moment.

"Only with you," he said.

God, why did he always know what to say?

After breakfast, me and Johnny left to go to work. When we arrived at the studio, it was total chaos. People were scrambling everywhere. What was going on? I decided to go with Johnny to the set room. I was too worried to go to my own office. What had happened?