Chapter 6

After getting my things unpacked, i sat down on the piano bench and decided to do a warm up. It was a piece i had always loved since i was little. I haven't played the piano since i was 20. But it was as if i had played just yesterday.

Johnny's pov

As i walked down a hall back to the set room (with me all decked out in make up as the mad hatter) i heard something coming from one of the rooms. It was a piano. It was playing a really beautiful song. I stopped at the door and put my ear to it.

Who was playing this? I had to know. I slowly turned the handle to the door and peeked inside.

It was Jasmine. Her hair hanged down over her face as she played the song. She looked almost as if she was in a trance. She must really like music. Maybe i should go. I didn't want to disturb her.

I closed the door back gently and slowly walked away so i could hear as much of the song as possible.

Jasmine's pov

After finishing the song, i smiled proudly. That was amazing! Wow! Too bad no one heard it. Oh well, time to get started on the score.

I opened up my music notebook, sharpened my pencil and got started.

5:48pm

As i was finishing up the third page of the song i was composing, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" i said.

The door opened to reveal Tim.

"Hi Jasmine. How's it going?" he asked.

"Good, i'm almost done with the first song," i said.

"That's great. Well if you want to go now, you can," he said.

"Okay," i said.

He closed the door back. I guess it's time for me to go. I'm getting tired. And my eyes hurt. I packed up my things and left my office.

As i walked down the hall, i saw Ed.

"Hey Ed!" i said happily. He noticed me and smiled.

"Hi Jasmine. We're still on for coffee, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course!" i said.

"Okay, i just need to pack my things up. I'll meet you outside," he said. He walked off. I continued walking.

When i walked out the exit, i saw someone who almost made me faint. Again.

"Hey," said Johnny. He was smoking from a cigarette.

"Um...hi," i said. I could feel my heart beat speed up.

"You know, i heard you playing on the piano earlier...." he said.

"And?" i asked.

"....and it sounded really good," he said.

Oh my goodness, he complimented me!

"Wow, thanks!" i said with a big smile.

"You know, i wanted to know if maybe you would like to hang out sometime?" he asked.

Was he asking me out? No, it didn't matter! We both were with someone.

"I'm sorry Johnny but i..." before i could finish my sentence, he started stroking my hair, just like earlier. Except now, it wasn't friendly. It was something else.

He looked deep into my eyes. I looked back, trying to figure out what he was thinking. But it was no use. He was hard to read so i couldn't.

"Look, i can't..." he shushed me before i could finish. Wait...what was i even trying to say again?

He got closer to me while still stroking my hair. He leaned over to my ear.

"Hush love," he said.

That sent shivers down my back. He didn't have to say it again. I was done talking. He took one last drag from his cigarette and dropped it. He placed the hand that had just held the cigarette on my waist. He pulled me closer to him and blew the smoke in my face. I hadn't been this close to another man in years. He was making me feel something crazy.

He moved the other hand that was stroking my hair to my waist. Suddenly, he moved his lips to my neck and brushed them against it. I tried not to let a moan escape my mouth but failed.

"Johnny...." i started but couldn't finish. My mind was saying no but my body was saying hell yes.

He finally kissed my neck.

"Oh...Johnny..." i said, closing my eyes and throwing my head back. My neck was my sweet spot.

I wanted to scream. After a few more kisses, he moved away a bit while still keeping his hands on my waist and looked back into my eyes. I gazed back. His eyes made me feel hypnotized.

"So...do you want to hang out?" he asked sounding so innocent.

"I...."

I couldn't talk. I ended up taking my eyes off him for a second and that's when i was shoved back into the real world. I pushed his hands off me.

"No! You're engaged!" i exclaimed, "to that girl...what was her name again? Amy?"

"Amber," said Johnny.

"And i'm engaged too!" i yelled.

"If you're engaged, why don't you have a ring on?" he asked.

"I lost it," i said quickly. That wasn't the truth. I stopped wearing it.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked.

"Yes," i replied.

"Are you sure you didn't just stop wearing it?" he asked. That hit a nerve.

"Who do you think you are? Stop trying to get into my personal business," i said angrily.

The door to the studio opened and out came Ed.

"Hello Jasmine. Are you ready?" he asked.

I walked over to Ed and smiled at him.

"Yes, let's go," i said. I took his hand.

"Bye John," said Ed as we walked to my car. Ed didn't have a car because he didn't drive yet.

Johnny's pov

Why do i always screw up everything? Now Jasmine is mad at me. God, i'm such a idiot. Well, Depp is german for idiot. Kind of ironic if you ask me. I thought my plan had worked. Sadly, it didn't. And now i'm left alone. I think i'll go to the bar. I could use a drink.
----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------
Just to let you know, the video attached is the song that Jasmine is playing on the piano.

-Unicorngirllll