Chapter 32

Johnny's pov

As soon as i arrived at the address (which was a beach house), i got out the car and ran to the front door. I knocked on it.

"Terrell! I know you're in there with Jasmine! Let me in!" i yelled.

There was no answer. I turned the door knob and was suprised to see the door open. I walked in slowly

"Jasmine! Terrell?!" i yelled.

Still no answer.

"Anyone...?"

Jasmine's pov

We heard the door open. Terrell came closer to me. I could smell weed on him. Ew, i hated that smell. He grabbed me by the waist and started touching me. Even if he was just acting, i didn't like it.

I heard Johnny call us. Terrell covered my mouth.

"Not yet," he whispered.

We waited a few more seconds until we saw Johnny appear down the hallway.

"Now."

I yelled Johnny's name, legitimately wishing he could save me.

Johnny's pov

I saw her, tied up. And Terrell was on her. He was hurting her! I had to help her! I ran down the small hallway that led to the small living room. When i got at the end of the hallway, i suddenly felt a sharp pain on my head. And then, nothing.

Jasmine's pov

I looked on in shock as i watched Johnny fall to the floor limply. I desperately wanted to get out this chair and tend to his head. He could be hurt. Amber hit him quite hard.

Terrell laughed and moved away from me. He went to Amber and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good job, babe. You got him good. Now sit him up on the floor and tie him up," he said.

I watched as Amber roughly sat him up and tied his hands and legs up. A few tears fell down my face. Maybe i wasn't going to get out of this. This actually could be the end.

A few minutes had passed after Amber tied Johnny up. The whole time, Terrell had been staring at Johnny. He looked so pissed. He really needed to get over himself.

I started to notice Johnny move. Thank God. I was getting worried.

Johnny's pov

Oh, what had happened? One minute i was walking and the next minute, i was knocked out. I had a bad headache. I tried to grab my head but was shocked to find that i couldn't move my arms. They were tied behind my back.

"Confused, pretty boy?" asked a voice who i knew was Terrell's. I looked up at him.

"Why did you tie me up?" i asked.

"Because you've been a bad boy."

No, it couldn't be her. But it was. Amber walked over to Terrell. They kissed. What the hell?

"You two are..."

"Dating. Shocking, i know."

I looked over to where the voice came from, knowing it sounded familiar. Jasmine was sitting there, tied up.

"Jasmine! Are you okay?"

"Somewhat," she replied.

Jasmine's pov

"Shut up!" yelled Terrell.

He pointed his gun at Johnny's head. That was the thing that scared me to death. The fact that the gun was pointed at his head. Just one pull of the trigger and the man i loved the most could be gone forever. There had to be a way out of here! Suddenly, i remembered some pieces of glass had flew around the chair when Terrell had broke the vase. Hmmm...i wonder....