Chapter 27

Just letting you know this chapter is a little dirty...if you know what i mean... ;)

I told Johnny everything. I told him about the flowers and the card. He now had a worried expression on his face.

"This is so ridiculous. You're not going there tomorrow. He needs to leave you alone. If he doesn't, i may have to take this into my own hands," he said.

"Fighting him won't solve anything. All that's going to do is make him angrier," i said.

"I'm getting tired of him harassing you, Jasmine. I'm tired of seeing you in pain," he said.

"It's okay. Everything is fin-"

"No, it's not. You're in danger. And no one wants to help you but me. The police seem to not even care that you could get killed by this man," he said.

He was so worried about me. That's all he could even think about right now. Me and my safety. Aww, so sweet. But also bad. He needed to stop worrying so much. I took the ice pack off my head and sat up.

"What are you doing? You need to rest," he said.

I came closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His worried expression changed into a confused one.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just relax," i said, ignoring his question.

"Jasmine, what's going o-"

Before he could finish, i kissed him. I needed him to calm down. I released my lips from his. He looked slightly shocked. A big smile spread across my face.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"I wanted you to calm down. You were too worried," i said.

I layed my head on his warm chest.

"Look Johnny, you don't need to worry about me so much," i said.

"But i have to. I care about you. When you care about someone a lot, you worry about them," he said.

"Johnny, you don't have to worry," i said.

Johnny's pov

I swear, this woman will be the death of me.

Jasmine's pov

"Yes, i do! I care about you too much!" he exclaimed.

That made my smile grow bigger.

"You're so sweet. I don't deserve someone like you," i said.

"Yes, you do. No matter what Terrell says, you're beautiful. You deserve someone who treats you right. You deserve me," he said.

I blushed. My cheeks burned with heat.

"I love you. Ever since i first saw you. I know it's cheesy to say but it was love at first sight for me," he said.

"Or it could have been lust," i said. We laughed.

"I want you to know how much i love you. I would like to show you," he said.

Oh yes, show me. I wanted him to show me so bad.

"I've been waiting so long to show you. But it feels like every time, we've been interrupted," he said.

It was true. Every time. When we were in his car. When we were at my house. When we found the rat in the box and found his room trashed. It was so annoying! At least we were alone. Maybe now, we could finally have some intimate time...

"Well, there's nothing around to interrupt us now," i said.

He smirked and slowly started to lean it. I couldn't take it slowly! I slammed my lips into his. We started to go at it on the bed. He took his shirt off. My hands jumped to his abs. Damn. Why was he so sexy? Why were his abs so damn perfect? It was unnatural. But so hot.