Chat [Bon appetite]

Song: Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood up there!

Chat [Bon appetite]

"Ooh, you got another one?" Jessica peeped over Megan's shoulder. "Way to start your Monday, Meg!"

When Megan didn't answer, Jessica continued, "See, it couldn't have been Harley. He bunked school on Friday and I doubt he gets up early enough to have dropped this in your locker early morning today."

"No no no no!" Megan read till the end of the chit of paper. "This can't be happening." She handed Jessica the chit and ran along the school corridor pushing the early morning students who shouted after her.

Jessica ran after her best friend, reading the chit. Megan's secret admirer was not going to contact her anymore!

"Wait up, Meg! What are you going to do?"

Megan burst into the announcement and soundbox control room of the school and switched on the controls, "I am going to make an announcement."

"What!? Are you crazy? You might get suspended for that. You're only allowed here to play announcements and "soulful music to calm down the students during break time", remember?"

"This is an emergency," Megan sat down on the revolving chair and looked at Jessica. "Jess, I don't know him yet. I haven't had a chance to properly talk to him yet. I can't just let this stop. I'll go mad with curiosity."

Jessica sighed, "I know, I understand but now is not the right time. If you really want to make an announcement let's discuss how to go about it first."

"Okay," said Megan unenthusiastically.

"For instance, if you make the announcement right now the chances of your "secret admirer" hearing it are quite reduced, especially," Jessica rolled her eyes, "especially if he is Harley who never sets foot in school before eleven."

"Ten forty to be exact, actually," Megan corrected. "What? Its not as if I have been stalking him."

Jessica stared.

"Okay, I may have stalked him a little, just a little," Megan smiled innocently. "Because if its him, I want to know why he's doing all this."

There's hardly anything someone would refuse a best friend of and so eleven twenty on the clock found most of the school in the canteen and the two friends and Jacob in the sound room.

"Why am I here again?" Jacob asked, looking very cramped in the small room.

"To give us moral support," Jessica provided. "And to witness that Megan had a temporary psychological attack which prompted her to say things that she wouldn't have done otherwise in case we are interrogated afterwards."

Even Megan made an effort, "Yes, please, Jacob."

Counting down with her fingers, she put herself on air, "The Principal would like to inform students of their duties which involve no foodfights in the canteen, no littering, no wasting and remember to chew your food well before swallowing it because otherwise you'll have indigestion.

The upcoming song is dedicated to people who do little things to make others happy, who write lovely little notes and...and...so here is a message for you, do not stop. I repeat, do not stop, because I-people would want to know who they have to thank for the smile on their faces. And if you look beneath the dustbin at the end of the same corridor you'll find a thank-you. I bring to you, Sweater Weather. Bon appetit!"

"Oh God," she finally breathed after switching off the mike. "How did I do?"

"You totally went off the script!" Jessica cried. "What was that looking beneath the dustbin stuff?"

"Impromptu?" Megan smiled sheepishly.

Jacob spoke up, "It's okay, nobody listens to the announcements anyway."

Both of the girls looked at him.

"Oh I mean, I didn't mean that nobody...Nobody doesn't include your secret admirer, of course. I'm sure he hangs on to your every word."

"What about the song though?" Jessica immediately stepped in before Megan could chew out Jacob. "Does Alternative Rock work for Princi?"

Megan smirked, "It doesn't but I told him it had soulful lyrics depicting how everyone should donate sweaters in the cold weather."

[lol Megan has no chill, one way or another XD only she can have such impulsive ideas. let's hope it works though.

if all goes as planned you all will get a glimpse of the "secret admirer" in the next chapter unless of course my mind changes and i write another chapter before that or something.

i stayed up all night writing my assignment gahhhh.

things to look forward to: secret admirer, CnC cast, oneshot results.

do vote and comment and let me know what you think is going to happen next? #excitedzak

ilyall as much as i love my bed which is a lot, okay? <3]