Chit [Yet Again]

dedicated to homie latethechicken, i had chicken yesterday just so you know :P

Chit [Yet Again]

Hey, Megan.

I really tried this time to not send this but I feel that if I don't tell you right away, I'd never be able to tell you because you with your confident chin, piercing eyes and pursed lips, you make me think and rethink every word I want to speak before you a million times before I can actually say it.

Its so much more easier to write, you see, even though I just need to close my eyes to see your lovely face again. I admire you, not in the way an artist or a connoisseur admires art, but in the way, the wind admires treetops...so close yet so far way.

The point is, you don't even know the ways in which you can inspire people. Yesterday I did something I would never have dreamed of, something I would have doubted myself on if I had thought of it, something that was totally on the spur of the moment and guess what? I liked it and it was all because of you.

I feel like every one of these end in the same way.

With my thanks to your hands.

-Maybe a friend, one day?

[CONNOR STOP WITH THE ADORABLE-NESS!

yes, i am still alive. and my exams finally got over from british literature to postcolonial literature i did them all hehe and i seemed to have survived. i missed writing this story nearly every day and most of all, i missed you guys. sorry if this chapter was crap, its been a while...

fear not, i'm back and in the days i was away from wattpad i actually had a lot of time to think and so, there will probably be a few changes in the coming week (s) with the profile and all. i have mostly made up my mind to edit talks and texts, nothing drastic, more like a proofreading. i'm probably going to change my username too. new year, new me? ya feel?

anyway, the good thing is that i'm working on this dialogue story which once i get a good going with, i'll post it here and hopefully you guys will like it.

pleaseeee vote and comment so that i know you guys are still here. otherwise i'll get disappointed, discouraged and run away :'( ]