Chat [Get Free Garlic Bread]

dedicated to ColorfulMadKid for being downright badass and amazing 

Chat [Get Free Garlic Bread]

"Hello, Megan," Jessica picked up her phone.

"Hey, Jess," Megan yelled.

"That was my ear you just blasted, Meg!"

"Sorry," Megan grinned. "And that means I'm sorry for you know..."

"Turning blind in love? Siding with a bully? Doubting your best friend? Which one, I'm kinda confused?" Jessica's voice was low and if one didn't pay attention to the words the conversation would have sounded normal. Except Megan knew Jessica's disappointed tone all too well. This was it and it meant she had hurt Jess by her behaviour.

"Look, I'm going on a date with Ollival," Megan sighed. "And I wish we were okay."

"I'm okay," came the flat reply.

Megan groaned, "You know what I mean."

"You'll get late for your date. We'll talk later."

"Please don't hate me because I like him."

"I don't," Jessica sighed. "I could never hate you. Its just that I don't know whether you really like him or the fact that you think he's your secret admirer."

"He is my secret admirer," Megan said happily. "And I've never liked a guy so much before."

"There was Alejandro," Jess giggled. A good sign. Bridge was being mended.

"OH MY GOD! Don't remind me of my horribly irrational, blind crush on ugh him. Thankfully I got over him before things escalated."

"Yeah, well, good luck for your date. I mean it," Jessica said in a friendlier tone. "If he gets weird, call me and I'll come beat him."

"Thanks," Megan said, relieved. "I would never have gone if we had this cold war between us."

"You exaggerate."

"I learnt from you."

"Go!"

"Bye, bae."

"Bye, awesome."

Megan actually reached five minutes before time. She entered Uncle Alberto's feeling overwhelmed by all the butterflies in her stomach and couldn't help but feel that if this was how her date was going to start, she would throw up.

Five minutes passed and then all too quickly another five passed and by then, Megan was feeling truly stood up. She wondered how she would tell Jessica that she had been right. She wondered how she face Ollival the next day. She would kill him for this. How could he have stood her up? How could he be so cold, inhuman and insensitive? Had the chits been a joke too? She hated him at the moment. How could she have ever-?

"Hey, ugly."

"Fuck off," she bit back without looking up.

"O-kay," came the slow reply as the person slid on to the chair opposite at her table. She looked up as she recognised the voice.

You came, she wanted to scream her thanks to heaven. Instead she said, "Its you."

He looked good. He looked different. He wasn't wearing his skinny black jeans and grey, rock band tees. The black leather jacket was still there, hung loosely over the back of his chair but apart from that he looked as if he had for once taken time to pick his clothes. He was wearing flannel. Megan was having difficulty even believing that Harley Badass Ollival even owned flannel. And she peaked under the table, he was wearing white-washed denims.

"What are you looking under the table for?" he asked bending and catching her gaze.

"Nothing," she replied, sitting straight again.

What do people even do on dates?

"So..."

Harley raised his eyebrows.

"So...umm...you wanna eat pizza?" Megan asked. Why did this sound so lame?

He looked as if he was about to say something terribly mean which Megan would have liked him to. Mean Harley was familiar Harley. Instead he just nodded. Silent, compliant Harley was weird, unknown and...weird.

"Okay," she browsed through the menu. "How does Alberto Classic sound?"

He pulled the menu from her fingers and scanned the toppings. He shrugged, "Fine by me. We get free garlic bread too." What, no kissing then?

After they ordered, she finally asked, "Why are you being so weird and nice?"

[yes, date chapter ahan. #marley shippers be so happy right now.

vote and comment and let me know what you felt, what you liked/disliked and what you would like to see in the coming chapters. 

and i watch supernatural. i drool over dean winchester moi husband and i love the storyline and eepp! <3

ilyall]