Chat [This username is taken]

Megan held her breath as Harley turned slowly. Say yes, babe, yes. I would love to have a pizza with you. Scratch that, we'll have two pizzas. I'll pay. We'll watch a movie later. We'll kiss and be together for ever. Say yes, Ollival. You know you want to.

"And why would I fancy eating a pizza with you of all people?" Harley scowled.

Okay, maybe not.

"Because you won't get another offer like this ever in your life again?" There was a collective gasp at this throughout the corridor. Megan could have slapped herself for blurting that. Instinctive reactions like these were the reason no guy would date her. Harley was probably going to shout a few choice words and stomp off.

Harley's lips twitched, "Oh yeah?"

Megan shrugged, "Yeah?"

Harley looked around for in a sweep and glanced at someone behind her, "Care to mind your own business and not eavesdrop on other people's conversations, Trent? I know you've nothing interesting in your own life and you want to feed off other people's but back off. And before you even start, don't even think about delivering me a sermon, Summers."

Megan turned to find a reddening Connor who muttered something and inched away. She didn't even dare look at Jessica who must be fuming. Disregarding him completely, Harley smirked at her with his piercingly sexy blue eyes, "You're paying, Jackson."

I freaking am not. "Sure," she giggled. What was that awful giggle? Ugh.

He was stomping away leaving behind a wake of gossip, broken hearts and an ecstatic Megan.

"Omg, I am going on a date with my secret admirer," Megan turned to Jessica with a huge smile.

"I don't care whether he's your secret admirer. He's rude and-" Jessica started but stopped as Megan gave her a beseeching look. "Seriously, Megan, he was rude to Connor."

Megan shifted uncomfortably. Usually she would be spouting the same stuff about Harley but now it was different. He seemed to like her and they were going out on a date! Life was just getting perfect. "Well, Connor does eavesdrop. All the time."

Jessica gave her a hard look, "That doesn't give Harley the right to talk to him like he does. All the time. Connor looked like he was going to have a breakdown."

"Are you sure this isn't about Harley asking you not to deliver a sermon because I'm sure you were going to defend Connor that time?"

"Like you should have done too."

Megan opened and closed her mouth.

"I'm going to check on Connor," Jessica said, simply, and pushed through the crowd which had just thickened to discuss the latest piece of gossip.

"Jess..." Megan called but she was already gone.

[italics are obviously megan's uncensored thoughts.

before all harley lovers hate me, y'all should know that everyone has a story even harley and you'll come to know his in due time as you will come to know megan's and connor's. {i love backstories ayeee}

wattpad is going crazy. it says that i have two versions of this story and it can't save this chapter due to a FREAKING CONFLICT. what even, wattpad, you're lying! just publish this part already.

anyway, my wifi disappeared and i was cut off from the world. to top it i had to work on my assignments too. and omg you baes hit 50 votes so soon so its 75 comments=update this time. up for it?

and i used to hate maths with a passion, and physics was a sourpuss and and chemistry always betrayed me. this update's question is what's your fav tv show? comment and lemme know. i'll tell you mine next chapter. argghhh this has become so long.

ilyall bye]