Chat [Hey, Megan]

Chat [Hey, Megan]

All his brain could think about at the moment was that the Megan Jackson, the girl he had a crush on since forever had finally found something about him that interested her. Okay, she didn't know him but at least they were talking. Okay, they weren't actually talking, just sending each other notes. Okay, note, because she had only sent him one as of yet but maybe she would send him more?

Maybe, maybe.

It was going to be a happy evening for him and he was grateful for that because then he wouldn't have to pretend to smile at his little sister's birthday party. His smile grew wider as he thought of the hyper seven-now eight year old Jules, who would be looking forward to her "pink and pink" cake when she saw him.

Like always, the bitter taste of the word home wasn't far behind. It was so difficult for his mind to not travel from precious Jules to his parents, both of whom he despised, feared for and feared of. He shook his head, telling himself that others had it worse. All his life this thought had helped him put on a smile and carry on for the world.

He walked to Croissant The Bakery, looked at the "Help Wanted" poster disinterestedly and pushed the door open.

"Hello, there. How may I help you?" the owner asked, looking up from the counter. She was a short woman and she had to be on her tiptoes to see across.

"Hey," he said shyly, pulling his beanie over his right ear. "I'm looking for a cake for my sister's birthday. She wants it to be pink?"

"You're a very nice brother, I must say," she smiled. "I have just the thing for you." She pointed towards a couple of cakes and since the choice wasn't huge, he quickly chose one.

"Margaret! Pack the Pink Ice for the young man," she shouted.

Margaret seemed to shout something from the kitchen.

"Here you go," a box was pushed in front of him. "1 Pink Ice."

"Thanks," he said, looking up. "Megan?"

Megan took a second to recognize him and scowled, "Connor?"

[do not aim your knives at me, pleaseee.

i feel like everyone is going to hate me now. this book receives such complex responses. chapter 1 everyone is like "aww has to be connor", chapter 5 everyone is like "is it harley? omg no" chapter 7 it turns into "has to be harley yaasss" and now,...please don't hate me guys. we have a long road ahead of us so don't worry there's lots to happen and both harley & connor will be a huge part of megan's story!

so...who ships #congan and who ships #marley? :')

vote+comment, i wanna know your reactions and ofc,

ilyall ]