Chit [Mysteriously Poetic Girl]

dedicated for Znasvecko for being a psychic as well as reading the & series, CSL and TFLODM <3

Chit [Mysteriously Poetic Girl🐚]

He only opened the note when he was out of the school. It was folded tiny and if he hadn't been looking for it specifically under the dustbin (he smiled, only Megan could have thought of the dustbin), he would have missed it. He nearly did and for a horrible second he had thought he had heard and understood everything wrong. But no, it had been there.

He pulled his brown beanie over his right ear and opened the last fold of the note, wondering what it would say.

"To Mystery Guy (calling you that till you tell me your name or I get to know it by my own detective skills).

If you are not Mystery Guy, leave this note back right now or I will find you and punch you in the throat.

Seriously, I will.

If you are...hey!

So, I hope you're not a creep. I know you aren't because you actually wanted to stop writing these if I didn't like it. Problem is, I'm getting used to your wonderful words and how could you even think of stopping? Without even bothering to talk first?

Who are you, Mystery Guy?

I don't like you or anything, okay? But you're very likeable.

How do you write poetic stuff? That's it, I will find you through your poetry. Just wait.

I swear, if you don't get this and never write to me again, I will die of suspense. Would you like to deprive the world of the miracle that I am? No, right?

You're not that important though. I could totally survive. I mean, I have survived all these years and I'm fabulous so yeah, you get the point.

-Mysteriously poetic girl

Just kidding, you already know its me, M."

He breathed in and smiled as he folded the note back. He hadn't realized but he had slowed down to a stop while reading it. He kept the note that would be treasured forever in his pocket and walked on. Within a minute he had it out again, double-checking that he had read it right.

He had.

And there was a new spring in his step.

[ braces self for tomatoes. the glimpse of the secret admirer i had promised. is it harley or...?

what you gotta say, say what you gotta say// alternate arty method of begging for comments bc seriously it saddens me that i haven't been able to reply to some of your comments but i will, i promise bc i love them and you guys and i read each and every comment and it makes the days so much better.

so, umm, opinions, ideas, tomatoes?

*smiles huge wicked smile at that small glimpse of secret admirer she has offered* #evilzak

ilyall//ilyall

p.s. i have a huge cruch on colin firth]