Chat [Grace My Niceness]

Song: Don't Walk Away by Miley Cyrus (don't judge, she was my childhood plus this song fits)

Gif: of Megan

Chat [Grace My Niceness]

"I cannot believe that you were actually nice to Connor," Jessica looked at her best friend with wide eyes.

Megan stuck out her tongue, "You're not the only soul in the school who can be nice to him, you know. Besides, I do grace my niceness on people...about once in a decade."

They laughed, walking past people opening and closing their lockers. Typical break time at school.

Suddenly Megan paused.

"What?"

Megan pointed by angling her chin.

Jessica looked ahead and frowned, "Harley."

Megan clutched her arm, "Jess, tell me do I look good?"

"Yes but-"

"Is my hair okay?"

"Yes but-"

"Anything stuck on my teeth?"

"No, why-"

"I am going to confront Harley," Megan smiled shakily at Jessica.

Jessica shouted, "What!?" Then, in a lower voice, "Confront? How? About what?"

Megan was already walking ahead. Practically running ahead.

Jessica followed slowly wondering how to stop Megan from making an absolute fool of herself.

"Oi, Ollival!"

Harley and his little group of cronies went on walking. He seemed to have lost the limp.

"Ollival, Ollival!"

Megan could have sworn Harley stopped for the fraction of a second but he just went on walking.

By now the whole corridor was watching. Miss. I-don't-give-a-damn v/s Mr. I've-got-my-head-up-my-ass, nobody was going to miss this.

"Meg," Jessica tugged at her sleeve. "Maybe later?"

"Ollivallll," Megan jerked free. "Harley!"

He finally stopped and slowly, excruciatingly , painfully, slowly, he turned, "What do you want, Jackson?"

Megan smiled, suddenly feeling shy and nervous and everything unlike herself all at once, "Hey..."

"Did you stop me for saying 'hey'?" Harley gave her a look.

"No, you idiot," Megan replied. "I wanted to ask...are you him?"

Harley frowned, "Him? Who him?"

"My secret admirer?" Megan wanted to ask but she didn't because everyone in the whole school building seemed to be listening in on them. So, she had to say, "I mean, did you take a chit of mine?" Codeword, yes, she mentally high-fived herself.

He looked totally blank and hundred percent pissed off, "Are you drunk?"

Megan. was. confused.

He began to walk away, his cronies snickering in tow.

"Oi, Ollival," Megan called, her heart thumping so loudly in her chest that she felt her ribs would surely break today which would be totally unattractive considering her next words. "Fancy eating a pizza with me?"

A few feet away Connor could hear his heart break into a million pieces.

[marleyfeelsomg

writing this chapter I realized I have been typing Ollival wrong for the past few weeks. Its OLLIVAL and I was typing it OLLIVAN. Plus, I think I've forgotten Connor's surname. Its Trent as of now but I can't remember if he had a surname in Talks and Texts. I know, I'm a horrible writer :'( Any help with his surname would be appreciated plus, the person who lets me know gets a dedication.

guess who's super busy with college bc she took on way too much work? mememememe. // omg no one said anything about the cast!?

okay, how about you all comment your least favourite subject in school? i'll let you know mine in next chapter. and vote.vote.vote. (50 votes=instant update)

ilyall so much]