& Series Spinoff

THIS SPINOFF IS NOW LIVE at my side account jonsnowed!

BOXERS

A dialogue story

by Zaara (jonsnowed)

SYNOPSIS

"Why does it happen that whenever I meet you, you're in your boxers?"

"Would you like me better without them?"

"Eww no."

You would think that renting an apartment next to each other would have created some sort of the whole 'friendly neighbourhood' feel that Spidey keeps talking about but hell no, theatre-buff Wahida and art-gallery-unenthusiast Memphis would never even have met if it wasn't for him stepping out on to her doormat one day.

What follows is something that's definitely not love, well, mostly not love, well only if you ignore the occasional hand-holding and those freaking butterflies and the time they kissed. Okay, they definitely kissed a lot and that one time, they nearly banged. Looking back, that's kind of funny seeing they had the whole cliche mutual hate thing going on.

But it all started with the boxers.

SPEECH GUIDE

"This is Wahida."

"This is Memphis."

NOTE

For & Series readers, this is my gift to you all for everything you've done for this series and me. You don't have to read it but it's kind of really bloody awesome, just saying.

Wahida Jaffrey is Shahid Dildaar Jaffrey's younger sister. (For more on the Dildaar Jaffrey family, see Family Portraits*)

  *Family Portraits are coming soon.  

***

Something new coming up next update so stay tuned. I'll post it tomorrow.

-Z, who loves you all a lot.