intro

EPIGRAPH

EPIGRAPH

"You must allow me to tell you 

how ardently I admire and love you."

-Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice.

   ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

SUMMARY

Someone is sending Megan Jackson the sweetest love notes and Megan Jackson is no great detective but she is not going to give up on finding the true identity of the person behind the notes. What she didn't envision was the amount of work it takes to apply the powers of deduction and detection to a seemingly easy problem. Well, she certainly hadn't planned on befriending a novice baker or stalking a potential answer.

And maybe along the way, it won't matter who the answer is.

Told through conversations, little notes, some poetry, bakery visits and various chance encounters.

   ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

DEDICATION

This is dedicated to all those who have fallen in and out of love, to those who have a serious case of the crushes, to those who are alone and okay and those who are not, to those who've made wrong decisions, to those who are waiting for the right answers and to those who can't figure out the questions. You will learn to live through and beyond it all. You will be okay. You will be great. You will be your best self.

This is for you.

   ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

& SERIES

Book #1: Talks and Texts ✓ (Editing ongoing)

Book #2: Chits and Chats ✓

Book #3: Boxers (Ongoing)

   ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

NOTE

1) This story is classified as a short story but every now and then someone will ask why a chapter is short. I'll answer for once and all: because it is a short story.

2) As mentioned before, this story is told "told through conversations, little notes, some poetry, bakery visits and various chance encounters".

3) Simple enough, the story belongs to me and if you try to steal it, my awesome readers and I will find you and the rest won't be pretty. 

 ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Welcome to Chits and Chats. Hope you enjoy the read.

Love,

Copyright © Zaara Ritz

Copyright © Zaara Ritz. All Rights Reserved.

Chits and Chats™. Only on Wattpad.