Chits [All of the Stars]

Megan wasn't really looking for Connor. Nope, not at all. She had had plenty of time over the weekend to think about her fight with him and everything preceding and succeeding it and all she wanted now was to apologise to Connor for her outburst. So, yeah she wasn't really looking for him but if she didn't find him soon, she would resort to some drastic measure to locate him. The comms unit of the school came to mind. She groaned, they could still be friends, right? Friends...or whatever sunny place in the hierarchy of relationships they had reached in their time together.

"He'll be near his locker, hopefully," Jessica said, walking beside her. "And if you haven't scared him too much, maybe he'll talk you."

"Maybe?" Megan looked at her best friend. "You're heartless."

Jessica nodded, sipping her orange juice, "That's why you like me."

"And cruel. And narcissistic," Megan grumbled.

"Are you sure we're still talking about me?"

"I hate you, Jessica!"

"But I love you," came the sly reply.

Megan huffed and stopped beside Connor's locker, "I think you're really enjoying this."

"The part where you finally realize that you should think before you tantrum? Or the part where you apologize to another member of our species?" Jessica laughed. "Hell yeah."

"Oi, Summers, is Megan rubbing off on you? You don't sound as sickly sweet as usual."

Jessica rolled her eyes at the sound of the cocky voice. She turned around to direct a steely look at Harley, "What do you want, Ollival? I hope it's not another punch to your grossly out of proportion of an ego."

"Shush, you know you love me," he winked.

"Ugh."

"Hey, Jackson," he smiled, genuinely, turning away from Jess.

"Harley, hey."

"Okay, that's my cue," Jessica grimaced. "I'm out of here."

Harley put a hand on her shoulder to stop her, "No, no, please stay. I want an audience."

"For what?" Megan asked while Jessica glared at his hand. Harley pulled back his hand back, looking half-scared of the ferocious look on her face.

He quickly shook it off though. "Everyone, gather around. I, Harley Ollival, am doing a purely selfless deed today. God, you better be watching." He paused for a dramatic moment before handing her a bundle of folded blue pages.

Megan looked at him with wide eyes, "A-are those-?"

"Lover boy's love letters? Yep, indeed, in the flesh," he smirked.

She took the bundle slowly, "How?"

"When you had that massive and totally embarrassing fight, I picked them up from the floor. Purely for entertainment purposes at first-"

Megan caught of his collar, "If you even think of hurting him with whatever evil scheme you have, I swear to God, I will kill you!"

He looked amused, "Let me finish, darling. As I said, I was thinking in purely entertainment terms when I picked it up. Reading it was another story. I just read one or two, okay? Don't hit me! I'll tell the Principal, who, by the way, can't very happy with your recent behaviour. Anyway, I thought you would like to read them since they're all addressed to you. So, yeah, you're welcome."

She looked at him suspiciously before letting go of his collar.

He leaned forward, closing the distance between them very quickly. She stiffened wondering what the hell he was planning now.