Chat [Use Coupons for Free Drinks]

dedicated to collisions- who is one of those whoa-you-are-freaking-rad people :*

Chat [Use Coupons for Free Drinks🍻]

Harley looked around quickly before answering, "Huh, no!"

Megan frowned at the force with which he denied her absolutely true allegations. Narrowing her eyes, she said, "Yes, your lack of assholery is scaring me."

"You want to me to be rude, fine?" he spat. "I don't want to be here. I don't want to be eating pizza at an Alberto's with you, get it? Now can I-?"

"Harley?"

Both Harley and Megan turned around to see the owner of the cheery voice who had addressed Harley.

It was a middle-aged man with combed back blonde hair and a tight smile that did not reach his piercingly cold blue eyes. Megan stared at his the man, his hair, his eyes and his silk shirt and tuxedo. Barring the clothes he was what Harley could become in thirty years or so.

"Dad," Harley gave a tight smile, standing up to greet the man.

"D-Dad?" Megan spluttered. Parents already? Now this was going way too fast for a first date.

Ollivan Senior smiled warmly at Megan managing to make her feel very small and very welcome at the same time. Lightly patting his son's shoulder, he grinned, "I must say, I am pleasantly surprised to see you here, son, and that too with a lady for once. Won't you introduce us?"

Okay, maybe he wasn't too bad. Megan blushed and looked at Harley expectantly who scowled darkly.

"This is, uh, my Dad," Harley said, rubbing the back of his neck. "And this is Megan...from school."

"Dad" extended a hand to Megan, "Foxley Ollivan at your service, ma'am."

This guy was so polite. How could he have given birth to a monster like Harley? Megan smiled as she shook his hand, "Megan Jackson at your service, sir."

Foxley guffawed as if she had made the hugest joke of the century, instantly making her feel comfortable something that his douchebag of a son hadn't managed to do in the time they had been sitting together.

Megan couldn't help but think, wow, Harley has a fantastic Dad. My Dad would never be so chummy with Harley. Ugh, he's uptight with Jessica and she's my best friend. Foxley Ollivan...#DadGoals.

"-Well, I'll leave you two to your date, then. Feel free to order anything and everything. Its on the house."

"You work here?" Megan asked.

He laughed, already turning away, "I own the place."

The minute he was out of earshot, Megan asked, "Your Dad owns the Alberto's chain?"

"And Foxham Shopping Mart and Dudley Drinks and our school," Harley said in a tired voice that clearly said he didn't appreciate any of it. "And God knows what more."

Megan couldn't believe her ears, "How come I don't know this?"

The waiter stalled further conversation as he brought a huge tray with family sized pizza, strawberry and kiwi mocktails, assorted garlic breads and oreo brownies.

Harley didn't even give the food a second glance but Megan coughed, "Uh, I think that's the wrong order."

The waiter smiled, "Mr. Ollivan recommended a few additions."

"Wow," Megan whispered to Harley, "your Dad is awesome."

Harley made a noise as if something had got stuck in his throat.

Fifteen minutes later Megan was close to finishing her half of the meal. All conversation had dwindled long before and all Megan could do was exclaim at intervals about how good the food was.

"You're a really slow eater," she finally said, looking at his mangled piece of pizza.

Harley had first dissected it and separated all the toppings on to the plate in separate groups and then proceeded to take a few bites of his now-plain, cheese pizza. Complete waste. I should have eaten his slice too. This whole date has been a complete waste. Well, except for the mocktails...and the brownie...and the free food.

"I only eat margherita pizza," he finally said, noticing that she was staring at his separated pizza toppings.

"You should have said so."

"But you liked the toppings and I could always separate them," he said and of course, Megan had to make the mistake of looking into his blue eyes.

Drowning, drowning, drowning.

"Come on, I'll drop you home," he got up, a hint of a smirk on his lips.

[ italics are megan's thoughts obviously and ta-da Foxley Ollivan is here THOUGHTS? OPINIONS? You have to say something about him. He's kinda important.

#marley: sink or ship?

Btw, a few chapters ago one of you lovely baes asked me something along the lines of "ZAK, YOU CRAZY BAE, DO EVEN YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN AT THE END?" yes, yes, yes, I know everything *evil smirk(*

Next chapter will be awesome so stay tuned. Has anyone read Anna and the French Kiss?

Ilyall <3]