Chat [In case of emergency, eat nachos]

Aishwarya was passing by the usually abandoned music rooms when she heard a sob. She frowned wondering if she'd really heard it. When she couldn't hear it again, she walked a step ahead only to stop as she heard another sob.

Someone was crying.

She opened one of the music rooms and peeked inside. A piano stood in the semi-dark room but no one could be seen. She checked the next room and was about to turn away when she saw a student huddled in a corner.

"Who's there?" she asked, softly.

The student lifted her head and Aishwarya was taken aback, "Megan?"

"Go away, please," the girl said, coldly.

Aishwarya walked to her and kneeled beside her, "Megan, what happened?"

"I'm fine," Megan wiped her face with her sleeve and made to get up.

Aishwarya sighed, "I didn't ask you if you're fine. You're not, I can see that. Can you tell me what happened? Did...did you and Jessica have a fight?"

The girl shook her head, half-laughed, "No."

"Then?"

Megan looked at her crazy art teacher and shrugged, "Nothing?"

"Please?" Aishwarya asked. "I may not look like it but I can help. Well, I think I can at least. That's a good sign, right?"

Megan turned away but the teacher didn't move.

Finally, she said in a small voice, "Everyone's talking about me."

Aishwarya grinned, "You're fabulous. They can't help it."

"They're talking about Harley and I..." Megan trailed off.

"People talk...that's what they do. Don't let it get to you, Megan," Aishwarya patted her shoulder. She'd heard of the rumours too.

"That's the thing," Megan replied. "I try, I try not to let it get to me. I try it so well that people don't think it matters what they say about me but the problem is, it does get to me. I liked Harley, you know. I didn't love him, sure, but I did think that maybe you know we could have had something. I just wanted to be loved and he let me think that he liked me. He fucking played with my feelings because he could. I don't know whether I hate him or myself more."

"Aishwarya Lakshman, please report to the Principal's office. Aishwarya Lakshman, please report to the Principal's office."

The older woman looked conflicted and smiled sadly, "Megan, you are a wonderful girl. There are going to be so many disappointing guys in life, believe me I know, but us wonderwomen need to look for batmen and not jokers, right?"

"Aishwarya Lakshman, please report to the Principal's office. Aishwarya Lakshman, please report to the Principal's office."

Aishwarya sighed, "I'm probably in trouble again. Princy just needs another reason to fire me." She got up, "But I think you should pay our counsellor a visit?"

"No way," Megan scowled. "I didn't even know we have a counsellor and nothing, nothing at all, can ever drag me to her."

The teacher smiled mischievously, "He is kinda hot, you know?"

"I'm not going."

"You're going or you get detention," came the threat.

Megan shrugged.

"Lifelong detentions," Aishwarya added after a thought. "Like Jacob."

Megan gasped, "You can't do that!"

"Watch me," Aishwarya waved and walked out.

***

Megan pushed through the door of the counsellor's office a. k. a. the broom cupboard of a room on third floor, "I've been forced to come here. Can I leave?"

"Hmm," came the reply.

She rolled her eyes and looked towards the counsellor who was busy reading a creased copy of Naruto manga.

"Excuse me, Mr.-" she looked at the nameplate kept on the desk. "Mr. Dildaar?"

He looked up with a bored expression, "What?"

She repeated coldly, "I've been forced to come here. Can I leave?"

"Who forced you?" his lips twitched like he was about to laugh.

"Aishwarya."

"Why?"

"She thinks I need counselling," Megan rolled her eyes. "Relationship issues, you know."

He took a deep breath, "You do know I'm not really a counsellor, right?"

"What!?"

He nodded, "Have a seat. It's a lame, long-ish story. By the way, you can call me Shahid. Mr. Dildaar makes me feel so uptight, like I had an Elizabethan collar or something."

Megan giggled at the image, "Yeah. Shahid it is then."

Shahid took out a huge packet of nachos from his desk and passed it to her, "We might as well eat something as we share our sob stories with each other while the world forces us to do things we'd rather not do. Want a Pepsi? I have a can or two."

Megan sat down and grabbed the packet, "Sure."

[ As promised, Aishwarya and the Sub with the Naruto manga (Shahid) are back!

Hope you had a fab time reading the update. Lots of #Congan and #Marley drama to come yass so stay tuned and vote+comment what you thought of this chapter, especially of Shahid.

What's up with my life: Still organising the college fest. Helped set up a food stall at college to collect funds for the magazine. Yes, magazine was poor otherwise. AND AND I HAVE IRREVOCABLY HOPELESSLY TOTALLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH TEEN WOLF. I watched 2 seasons in two days. And omg Derek and Stiles are baes.

lots of love from your lazyass writer x]