Chat [Wiggle, Wiggle]

"That was all an act?"

Megan blinked, "Oops. Hey, Jacob! Haven't seen you in a long while. Connor and I really need to umm-"

Jacob stared at Connor and then at Megan and then back at Connor again, "You lied to me! I thought we were best friends?"

Connor stared, "Did he just-?" He looked at Megan for confirmation, "He did, didn't he? He called me his best friend!"

Jacob groaned, "Yeah, whatever." He narrowed his eyes at Meg, "Why are you acting as if you're enamoured by Harley? Are you? Does Jessica know about this? Did she agree? How did Connor agree? Why didn't anybody tell me?"

"Shush, little boy," she glared at him, "do you want the whole school to know? I liked you better when you talked less. Come along and we'll brief you in, if you promise not to tell Jessica, that is?"

He seemed to think about protesting but curiosity got the better of him, "Okay."

"Well, I suppose we should let him in on it. An extra team member would help, right?" she asked Connor.

Connor nodded vigorously, "I want Jakey in on this, definitely."

"Don't call me that."

"Okay, Jakey."

That night, Megan was listening to Wiggle Wiggle by Jason Derulo and completing her evil plans of Operation Kick Harley's Ass when she got a text from Ben. She raised her eyebrows. Ben was on an exchange student program over in London and he communicated with Jess and her only when he needed some advice on where to stream the new episode of the Arrow or the Flash from.

BenHardlyEverCommunicates: Hey, I've been trying to call Jessica.

She called me when I was studying.

She isn't replying.

Any idea what's up?

MeganNeedsMe: Yeah I missed you too

No idea

And please no need to punctuate your sentences ffs

It creeps me out seriously

BenHardlyEverCommunicates: Okay, I will try.

I can't, I think.

MeganNeedsMe: Jessica is msging now lemme take a look

BenHardlyEverCommunicates: Okay.

*messaging

*let me

MeganNeedsMe: FUCK YA

BenHardlyEverCommunicates: *Fuck you.

You're welcome.

BenHardlyEverCommunicates is offline.

JessBae: MEGAN

I CAN SEE YOU ARE ONLINE

WHAT IS THIS I HEAR!!

SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY?

What grade are you in again?