DDM - All

- Getting you up for school
Ashton - 5

You woke up really early, like 5.00 am and school doesn't start until 9am.
"Daddy daddy daddy. We've got to get me ready for school!" You shout waking him up, it was your first day and you were very excited.
"What time is it." He said sleepily.
"5.04am exactly dad. Now come on we got to get up." You tugging on his arm.
"How about we lay down for 10 minutes first." He yawned. You nod your head and crawl onto the bed. You snuggle close to Ashton. He wraps an arm around you.
Within just minutes you're asleep.
[•••] 3 hours later
"Come on YN we've got to get up for school." Your dad says standing up. You jump up and off the bed. Ashton caught you and brought you into your room. He laid out your uniform and you took off your sponge Bob pajamas. You pushed your dad out of the room.
"I'm a big girl daddy I can dress myself." You say. He just laughs and closes the door.
You come running out in your dress weirdly on and one leg in your tights.
"DADDY I NEED YOUR HELP!" You yell. He helped put your clothes on properly.
"I love you dad." You say hugging his leg.

Michael - 14

"Shit Y/N you gotta get up, you've already missed first and second class." Your dad says trying to wake you up.
"This is why mum doesn't like starting work early." You yawn rolling over.
"YN you gotta get up your late as it is." Michael wailed.
"Just think, by the time I get up and am ready to go to school it will be past lunch. It's pointless to go dad. How about I stay home." You said lookin up at Michael.
"Your mum will kill me."
"Daaadd." You whine.
"I'll go tell the school you're sick." He said pulling out his phone. You jump up and give your dad a hug.
"I love you dad you're awesome." You said latching onto him.
3pm when your mum gets home from work.
"Mike babe I'm home," your mum said walking through the door. You hid behind your dad putting a blanket over you.
"Y/N why aren't you at school." Your mum said a bit angry.
"Blame dad." You said.
"Michael Gordon Clifford, why is our child at home and not school."
"Uh well I uh slept in and by the time I woke her she would have only gotten an hour or so two of school and YN you're meant to be on my side. And I love you my beautiful wife." Michael said nudging you. You just laughed at him and shrugged your shoulders.
"What am I going to do with you 2. How do I punish the two people I love most in the world?" Your mum said smirking. You clung onto Michael as though it would help.

Calum 15

"Come on Y/N, you've gotta get up for school." Your dad said shaking you awake.
"No dad they gave us an extra week of holidays, I get to keep sleeping." You said to him with your eyes still closed.
"I don't think so." He said to you.
"Dad I'm not getting up and you're not making me, I hope." You say, muttering the last part.
"Don't be so sure of yourself." He smirked.
"No dad no stop." you squealed as he tickled you.
"Only if you get up."
"Never." You said trying to push him away from you. Calum ripped the covers off you leaving you in your monkey boxers and a tight tank top. You curled up into a ball trying to get you blanket back because what you were wearing wasn't very warm.
"Dad." You whined chasing him around the house as he had your dooner. He ran into the kitchen and you followed him. Calum fell over and you toppled on top of him.
"Fucking hurts like a mother Fucking bitch!" You cried in pain. It was at that point you realized you just swore in front of your dad.
"Calum Thomas Hood. I asked you to wake Y/N up not injure her." Your mum said looking at you two crumpled on the ground.
"We'll deal with the swearing later now you can get up and get ready for school." You dad said all the fun drained from him. You stood up and tried to take a step but toppled back on the ground and onto Calum again.
"Sorry dad." You mumble using the bench to stand. You hobbled slowly out of the kitchen.
"Well you're not going to school if you're injured you'll only damage your ankle more," your mum said. You mentally hi fived.
"Well I have to go to work and today's your dad's day off so you two spend it well, rest your leg Y/N and Cal deal with the swearing." Your mum said giving you a kiss on the forehead before walking out the door.
"Where's my Kiss?" Your dad whined.
"Gone with your fun attitude." You mumbled.
"Y/N I'll have your phone for the day for swearing please." You always liked your dad's punishments they were never bad.
"Now let's have more sleep." Your dad said walking up the stairs. As he turned around to see if you were following you put your arms up like you used to when you were little.
"Forgot you can't walk." He chuckled coming back downstairs. He gave you a piggyback and took you to his room.
"Wanna watch a movie To?" You nodded your head.
"I love you dad." You mumbled trying to get comfortable.

Luke 12
"Come on Y/N, school time." Your dad said to you . You dreaded school because you got bullied for having dyslexia.
"I don't want to dad. Please can I stay home." You begged. Luke sat on the edge of your bed.
"Tell me why you hate school so much please Y/N." You were comfortable telling your dad almost anything so this was something he should know.
"The kids bully me cause I can't read or write and I hate it dad. Make it stop please. It's not fun. I don't like it dad help me please." You cried into his chest.
"Baby why didn't you tell me this earlier." Luke seeing you like this broke him.
"I dunno dad. Please can it stop, I can't do this anymore. They really got to me dad." You say to him.
"What did you do?" He nervously asked you.
"I, I started vomiting my food up because they said I was a fat ugly dumb kid that can't even tell wrong from right, and they're right dad. They're right." You sob.
"They are not right nor will they ever be. You are not fat, you are my beautiful angel and I love you. So does mum. Don't let them get to you, I promise I'll go to the school and report this . How about today we just watch some movies." He said hugging you.

My cuz has dyslexia it must be really hard