DDM Calum

CALUM, 14

You were sitting in the lounge waiting for your mum to take you school. You were flicking through a cook book when something caught your eye. It was a biscuit base with chocolate mixed in and icing and 1000's and 100s on top. Or in simpler words a hedgehog slice.
"Mum can I please make this after school." You begged as she got her keys.
"Sure sweetie I'll get the ingredients today, oh and I have an important phone call with out power company at 3pm so can you please walk home or call your dad to pick you up." You mum said.
"Yeah." You say getting in the car

[●●●]

School had just ended and you ran out of class before the teacher remembered she gave you a detention. It was Friday so surely by Monday she would have forgotten right.
You plugged your earphones in and started walking jamming out to Promises by the presets. Through the loud music you heard a car beep it's horn behind you. You jumped a bit and kept on walking. It beeped again and you turned around seeing your dad's car. You smiled getting in the front seat. You muttered a hello and kept on listening to your loud music. Your dad threw the AUX cord at you and you plugged it in replaying the song that was playing. You and calum were jamming out to it and then you were home. You took your iPod off the aux cord and ran inside suddenly remembered your hedgehog you were going to make.
"Hey sweetie, hey Baby. I got to go meet up with Angelisan Power. I'll be home around 4 .30 hopefully." your mum said giving your dad a kiss. You grimaced at the sight and dumped your bag on the ground loudly. Your parents looked at you and you just smirked at them.
"Sorry it slipped." You said sassily.
"Babe she's hanging out with Michael to much." Your dad sighed.
"He's my uncle you can't take him away from me." You yelled joking through the kitchen. Your mum had already got the ingredients you needed out so you just had to measure them.
"You my daughter are spending to much time with Mike." Your dad sighed jumping on the kitchen counter.
"But he's my uncle." You retorted.
"He teaches you to many bad things." Calum said laughing.
"He's taught me that you were an Asian back in your day." You say with a slight giggle. There was a knock on the door and you ran to answer it, it was Mikey.
"How ironic." You mumble.
"Gday mini Hood hey Cal!" Michael said following you to the kitchen.
"Speak of the devil. Stop teaching my child things, she's sassy enough as is." Cal sighed.
"I also told her you used to look Asian." He said laughing.
"Shut up Clifford." Your dad laughed walking out of the kitchen. They went to the lounge to probably watch AFL or play video games.

[●●●]

You were finished icing the hedgehog and went to put the 100s and 1000's on it, but there weren't any.
"NOOOOO!" You yelled. Footsteps came this way. You were laying on the ground like it was he worst thing. Right at this moment your mum walked in.
"What happened" Your dad asked you.
"Mum happened. She forgot the 100s and 1000's." You said sadly.
"Gasp." Michael legit gasped.
"Babe how could you deprive our child of 100s and 1000's." Calum said.
"They're right here." Your mum said pointing to the cupboard. Your face went red as they all laughed at you. You got them out and put them on top of the hedgehog. You shook your hands to get the excess off but they hit Mikey and your dad in the process.
"Um whoops." You smiled.
"You're dead now." Your dad said. You hid behind Michael.
"I'm with Cal on this one dudette." Michael said using his personal nickname for you. You squealed as Calum threw you over his shoulder,
"Dad." You whined. After a few times of calling his name whilst they tickled you you went to second last option.
"CALUM THOMAS HOOD." You squealed. They both stopped and you squirmed to your feet. You ran to the kitchen and threw a handful of flour at the boys then ditched upstairs into your room, locking the door.
Let's just say that when you left your room they had honey and flour.