BSM - request #1

Request - @moonlrh thanks
I hope this is what you were hoping for

Luke, 14

You and Luke were fighting about how he was being unfair not letting you hang out with your friends because he said you had to do your homework. You just wanted a break from it.
"Luke you're not my mum. I can hang out with my friends." You yelled at your brother.
"Mum is gone and left me in charge for the week, you need to do your homework." He retorted. You stomped your foot and went up to your room.
"I'll be back in an hour you better be in your room doing your homework." He said slamming the front door.
"I HATE YOU LUKE!" you yelled. You then loudly sighed and face planted onto the bed.
You went to your desk and put your headphones on. The first song that played was Anchor.

After about 45 minutes of homework you decided you has earned yourself a break. You tool your headphones off and heard talking from downstairs. You made your way down them and stopped when you saw 2 guys in balaclavas. They were holding your TV and about to leave through the door.
"Can I help you?"You asked sassy crossing your arms.
"Fuck I thought you said no one was home."
"Shut up I was wrong. Now get the girl." One of them said. You tried to escape but he just grabbed you by your arms. He sat you on a chair and the other guy tied ropes around you.
"Wow how original." You said trying to not act scared. One of them put duct tape over your mouth. Why they had that on them was a mystery.
They smiled smuggly while you cried. You licked the duct tape. Something a movie taught you. It eventually became non sticky and fell off.
"HELP." You yelled crying.
"Shut up!" One of the men hissed at you. He slapped your cheek twice and it stung like a bitch. More tape was put over your mouth only this time it wrapped around your head. You watched scared as they took even your kettle and toaster. The door opened and it was Luke and the band. Luke instantly called the cops, Michael ran over to help you and Calum and Ashton pinned the guys down. Michael untied you and you wrapped your arms around him.

The cops had arrived and took the men away and they helped you get your things back. You were still in Michaels embrace, very shaken up about the previous hour.
Luke came over and Michael walked away.
"Y/N I'm so sorry about being on your case for homework and I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you from the guys." He said hugging you.
"It's all right Luke I'm sorry I said I hate you, I don't really. I love you bro." You said sniffling.
"I know and it's all right now let's clean up that cheek aye."