BSM Michael

Scared

Michael, 4

The bus is parked right to near the arena door, and there are guards at the door to...and you claimed to be a grown up. There was a guard checking on you every 10 minutes though aswell.

You were sitting on the tour bus waiting for your brother and the boys to come back. Suddenly there were some weird scratching noises against the bus. It was 8.30 and dark outside so this was pretty scary. You ran outside the bus and to the arena as fast as you could to the stage ignoring the guards calls. Mike has shown you where it was before. You saw him on stage and you really wanted to cuddle him, but you knew you couldn't interrupt during the show. You sat down right on the edge of the stage, you still couldn't be seen and you were still crying. You brought your knees up to your chest and hugged them tight. You were cold, tired, scared and crying. At the end of the song Michael glimpsed your way. He did a double take and saw you were crying. Mikey whispered something to Luke and ran off stage next to you.
"Mmikey there were scary noises on the bus and I didn't like them." You say crying.
"It's gonna be all right, how about you wait here until I finish okay. You cold?" You nodded your head. He three you a jumper, which happened to be one of the boys flannel.
"Here bub you put this on and I have to go, you'll be all right." He said kissing you on the cheek. You put on the extremely oversized flannel and buttoned it up as best you could.
[●●●]
Michael came off stage and you were curled up sleeping in the flannel. He lifted you up and you and the boys headed to the bus.
"What Happened?" Ashton asked.
"She said there were some scary noises on the bus, I think it was the the tree branches against the windows." He explained.
You got in the bus and started waking up.
"Mikey did you get rid of the scary noises." You asked your lip trembling. The boys all cooed at you.
"Yeah bub, they're all gone. Now it's bed time." He said to you. He laid you down in bed and you squirmed and squealed jumping out of the bed.
"I don't wanna go to sleep." You whine clutching onto Calum leg.
"Well what do ya wanna do."
"Watch Teenager mutant winja turtles." You say pronouncing ninja wrong, it was something you did on purpose because it usually worked to get what you wanted.
"Okay then." He put the movie on in the back lounge and one by on all the boys took a shower. When mikey was back you snuggled up to him, leaning against his chest, eventually you fell asleep.