Ashton - BSM

Ashton,  BSM you're sick -13-

"Come on yn you gotta get up for school. You were meant to leave 10 minutes ago." Your brother said frantically shaking you awake. You rolled over and faced him.
"I don't feel good ash." You whimpered.
"You are pretty pale...um whatever just take the day off. You have to come to the studio with me for a few hours though, then we can watch movies and be lazy."  Ash said. You nodded your head and got up. You meant on Ashton because you're dizzy.
"We gotta go now though." Ash said. He wrapped an arm around you and you both got in the car.
"Is there a jumper in here ash?" You asked feeling the cold.
"Yeah there should be one of my hoodies in the back." sure enough there was a monster jumper. You put it on.

"We're here." Ashton said. You followed him into the studio. He pointed to a couch and you walked over making yourself comfortable.

Ashtons pov

After we'd finished recording it was time to go.
"Hey guys wanna come over, me and yn are just watching some movies?" I asked the lads.
"Yeah sure. Let's go now." Luke said. I went over to the couch to wake up yn. She looked so peaceful though. Instead I just piggybacked her to the car. I put her in the car somehow without waking her up.

You're P.o.v

You woke up in the car feeling extremely nauseous and just not well. 
"How far away are we?" You quietly mumbled hoping someone would here. 
No one replied, you were too quiet. Before you could ask again though the car pulled up. You got out and felt really dizzy.
"You alright?" Your brother asked you.
"I'm going to spew." You said not looking up. Right at that moment you threw your guts up.

For the rest of the day you watched movies, slept and had Ash and the boys waiting hand and foot on you. You had vomited a couple times again after that. That was when Mikey decided he's stop trying to feed you.