BSM Michael

Falling asleep on tour
Michael bsm 7

You were on tour with your brother for 3 months because it was summer break from school.
Currently you were sitting in the apartment watching Simpsons while the boys watched it with you.
"Y/N we gotta go in 10 minutes." Your much older brother mikey said.
"Okay." You said getting up.
"Here put your pajamas on." Mike said handing you a pair of shorts and a single that said 'I have the best brother. And yes be bought this for me'
You changed out of your jeans and jumper and put on your pj's.
"Mikey it's cold in this." You said shivering.
"Awe baby come here." He said with open arms. You ran over to your brother and jumped into his arms. He put you on his hip and searched through the bag to find something. He pulled out your uggboots and your monkey onesie. Michael helped you into both and you sat there patiently while he buttoned up the buttons.
"All ready and warm now?" He asked you. You nodded your head with certainty.
"Alright boys and yn let's hit the road." Calum said.
"Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more no more no more." Your brother sang ending in a very high key which made you giggle.

[...]
End of concert

Michael and the boys had just finished their sets. They went into the dressing room and you were asleep on the couch. Michael picked you up and you rubbed your eyes and started squirming but them stayed asleep. He brought you out into the car and sat you on his lap.

"She looks so cute in her onesie." Luke said to your brother who nodded his head smiling.