DDM Michael

Missing you

Michael, 14

You were very much a daddy's girl and hated it when he went away. You loved your mum but you and your dad had a great bond.
It had been 4 months since he left for tour and he was home in 4 more months. You tried calling him every day but dude to timezones it was inconvenient. You could text him it wasn't the same though. And whenever you'd stay up late to call him at better time he had a meeting or was on stage. Your mum had been fortunate in talking to him but you were always busy or away when he called.
"Sweetie get ready dad's got a concert here tonight." Your mum said. He had got you tickets for tonight's concert.
In 30 minutes you would be leaving. You had just gotten out of the shower and we're tryna decide on what to wear. You put on a pair of blue to white fading denim high waisted shorts paired with one of your dad's band tanks. You loosely tucked the You Me At Six singlet in and put on your black vans. You put your hair into a high pony and put a dark blue bandanna on.
"Ready Y/N!" Your mum shouted. You ran down the stairs with phone on hand.

Later on &@'&"; $

The concert ended and you were waiting backstage for your dad. They were just mucking around with their guitars and stuff. The door opened and you, your mum and the other boys' partners all looked up from your phones. Every one ran to their partner and you awkwardly stood there tears rushing down your face . you hadn't realized how much you missed Michael. He ran toward you enveloping you into a bear hug.
"Sweetie why you crying."
"I guess I really missed you." You hicupp.
"I really missed you to." Your dad said squeezing you. "That's why I don't want to not see you each day for the next 4 months and you're coming on your with us." Mikey said smiling.
"When do I leave?" You smiled.
"Tonight."
"But I haven't packed?"
"It's part of your Christmas present, some new clothes. " You hugged your dad one more time then squealed that excited. Luke just laughed at you. He opened his arms and you ran into them.
"I missed you squirt." He mumbled.
"Missed you to Uncle Luke." You then went up to Calum and he bear hugged you, then of course you went up and gave Ashton a hug to.
"Well now we get to see you every day." Ashton laughed.

You went back to your dad and sat next to him on the couch. Mikey wrapped an arm around you and brought you closer to him.
"We have to go now, see you in four months boys." Ashton's girlfriend said hugging Ash. You and your dad got up hugging your mum goodbye.

When they left you all sat down on the couch, you sitting where you were before. Eventually you fell asleep in his arms. Your dad gently woke you up. You all walked to the bus, you almost falling asleep due to being so tired.
You got to the bus and Michael showed you your bed.
"Do I have pajamas?" You asked yawning.
"Umm just wear this and your shorts." Your dad said handing you a Counting Crows shirt. You went into the back room and changed your top.
"Night guys, night dad." You crawled into your bunk and went to sleep instantly.