BSM - Luke

Luke is 17 and you're 15 and you're hanging at his apartment he shares with the boys for a couple nights...but they're with their family.

This is dedicated to shivanshiisfriends and it was "He get's hate" and then I combined "He gets upset" with it.

You got out of the shower and went into the room designated for you. You put on a sports bra, underwear and then your crocodile onesie. You went into Lukes room not knocking and he had a pillow over his head in attempt to silent the quiet sobs. . You hated seeing your brother, well any of your brothers sad or crying and it wasn't often you saw it. 

"Go away Y/N." He said muffled. 
"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong Luke." 
"I'm fine just leave Y/N." He said turning over facing away from you.
"Luke I'm your sister I know when you're not okay." You said sitting on the bed next to him..only he was still hiding his face.
"It's nothing don't worry." He said to you.
"Luke please, in these 15 years I've known you, you do not cry over nothing." He slowly sat up revealing his red eyes.
"Aliesha broke up with me today. I dont know how but then the fans found out and started giving me hate and so did her fans and they said why she broke up with me and made up lies and pointed out all my insecurities and it's stupid but you should read some of those comments, actually don't." Luke said wiping his eyes
"Luke, you can find a better girl and the fans that hated on you aren't real fans. Now give me your phone." I said. He handed it over confused. I called the guys in a group chat.

Y/N -  hey guys it's y/n, we have a girl crisis
Cal - yeah I heard about that
Mikey - We'll be there to set it straight
Ash - Is he okay though Y/N?
Y/N - no, not really at all. 
Ash - be there asap.

Mikey, im walking in your front door
Cal - I can see your house from here
Ash - I hit a bunny rabbit
Y/N - Well now ester is cancelled
Ash - Y/N!
Mikey - How could you!
Cal - so rude and mean. 
Y/N - What did that bunny ever do to you
Ash  - It ran out in front of me, what was I supposed to do! '_'
Y/N - Here comes peter cottontail hopping down the bunny trail
Mikey - Oh no here's Ash. Splat bunny dead
Ash - well I'm here shut up. i didn't mean it
Cal - Now who will give me my yearly chocolate fix?

The call ended from there. I looked over to Luke who just sat there. We listened to everyone running up the stairs and I gave Luke a small smile.
"Alright Luke, ignore the hate, we're getting beer who cares if you're under age. We are getting movies, getting drinking games and time to put a smile on that dial." Ash said to Luke who gave a nod and smiled a bit. You hug Ash tightly.
"Thanks ash, I hate it when Luke is sad and thanks so much."

For the rest of the night the boys played stupid games, watched movies. One of the games Calum came up with was putting a picture of Lukes ex on his dartboard and throwing darts at the board. That seemed to cheer Luke up.