BSM Luke

You'll figure what it's about
Luke, 14
You were just coming home from school. Your last session was interesting to say the least. You received a lovely package, as did the other students. It came with hand sanitizer, a pamphlet and 4 condoms, two of which were strawberry scented. You still couldn't see the pleasure in sucking someone off but each to their own. The other ones were normal. You walked in your room threw the pamphlet in the bin, put the hand sanitizer in your bathroom and the condoms on the desk still not entirely sure where to put them. Or you could chuck them in Lukes room, in his box which contains lots. Or you could wait I mean they do expire in 2017 you'd be older by then...

You plopped on the bed and opened your laptop. You brought up Facebook and saw a couple messages. You got deep into conversation not even knowing your brother had walked into the room. He saw on the edge of the desk moving the objects out of the way, he pushed them aside nothing there were condoms there.
"Umm Y/N why do you have condoms." He asked picking them up as if they were poisonous. You decided to trick him.
"Well do you want me getting pregnan Luke?"
"You can't have Sex. You're only 14."
"Well then aren't I a rebel."
"What. You've already had Sex!"
"Well where else did the banana flavored ones go. They tasted pretty good actually." You said trying not to laugh.
"Y/N HEMMINGS!" Luke said disgusted. You decided to put your youngest older brother out of misery. You closed your laptop and got off your bed. You took the condoms from Luke.
"I got them from school okay. They also gave me a hand sanitizer and a pamphlet." You said rolling your eyes. You put the condoms in your bathroom in the box where your period stuff is.
"You my sister played that well. You scared the fuck out of me. And now I have to fine a way of getting you back."