BSM, Luke

You get called baby

Luke, 14

Your brother was back from his ROWYSO tour.
"Hey weird child I'm having band practice here in 5 minutes so don't be loud." He said to you. You turned to face him.
"Me loud pff never." You said laughing. You have a habit of playing music extremely loud. Luke loves the band You Me At Six but doesn't need to hear it louder than his band practice.
"Yeah whatever you say."
"Can I watch?"
"Why do you want to watch?" Luke questioned.
"I dunno see if you're any better than you were 4 years ago."
"Bull, why do you want to watch?" Luke asked getting very suspicious.
"I just want to watch my third favorite brother play guitar." You shrugged your shoulders.
"Hey I'm your favorite brother don't lie." He said laughing.
"Well Jack and Ben are an equal second." You admitted.
"Hey your getting off topic." He laughed.
"I just want to." You groaned.
"Whatever I don't believe you, but sure you can watch us play." Luke gave in. You awkwardly sat there watching the AFL.
The door opened and in came three laughing boys.
"Hey Luke, hey little Luke." Ashton chimed.
"I'm like 5cm shorter than you Ashton." You groaned sick of them all calling you little Luke.
"Yeah but you're also 5 years younger." Calum laughed.
"Yep you're the baby Hemmings of the family." Michael said scuffing your hair. You patted his hand away and sighed.
"Stop calling me baby." You said sternly.
"Someone's feisty." Michael said putting his hands in the air.
"Whatever."
"Don't get cranky." Luke whined.
"Yeah baby Hemmings." Michael smirked. Usually you'd laugh at this but you were sick of it. You shoved Michael and punched him in the shoulder storming into your room.
"What crawled up her pants?" Michael laughed.
"Fuck off Michael!" You yelled.
"You guys get started I'll see if she's okay." You heard Luke. You mentally groaned and his under the duvet of your bed.
"Y/N?"
"I'm fine Luke."
"Well seeing as though you shoved Michael and stuff I'd say your not, come on I'm your brother tell me what's wrong." Luke said sitting on your bed.
"I'm sick of your stupid band mates calling me baby Hemmings and little Luke." You said sitting up.
"Well then let's go tell them to stop."
"Luke I'm not 5, just leave it." You said getting up.
"Erg whatever, come on we're starting practice you gonna come watch?"
"Nah I'm right?"
"Why did you want to watch?"
"Cause I've missed you a shit load Luke and I want to spend as much time with you as possible until you go away." You admit sheepishly.