DDM-You Walk | Cashton/4

All of these will be in the 'dads' POV

Ashton(1)

"Come here baby" I said as I held my hands out, we where currently at the studio recording some songs and I had brought Y/N with me since there was no day care today. Y/N was standing by Calum and we where trying to teach her how to walk.

"Come on now Y/N" I said for the second time and this time she let go of Calums hand and took 3-4 steps until she fell and landed on her bum.

"See you did it baby" I smiled as I went to pick her up, when I hah picked her up she smiled and started to babble about something

"Next thing is talking right?" Luke laughed

Calum(1)

I was watching the footie game with the boy and Y/N was sitting on the floor with some toys   After a while she started to whine and I want to pick her up, but when I reached her and tried to pick her up she hit my hands with the stuffed animal in her hand.

"Ok stay there then" I said as I went back to he couch. After a while I heard something in the kitchen and when I looked in Y/N's direction I saw that she was gone

"Guys where did Y/N go?" I asked all the boys shrugged, so I went to look in the kitchen and when I walked through the door I saw my baby standing in the middle of the room with her stuffed bunny, I smiled at her and picked her up to cuddle her in my chest.

-------
Hi guys so I'm sorry for the wait but I have a lot of school things going on and I'm trying to write a head but I'll TRY to post once a week:-)

Don't forget to comment your opinion and leave a like when you are at it:-))