DDM, Luke

First Period
Luke, 13

You woke up and went to the toilet, only to see blood in your undies. You know what a period is and have some experience with it but you had no preparation. You wrapped dome toilet paper around them and snuck into your mum and dad's room. Your mum started work early so she wasn't here. You quietly opened the door and made your way to their en suite. You rummaged through the cupboards only to find nothing. You started stressing, you weren't telling your dad. Plus he was still asleep. You went to walk out when a cramp came along. You fell to the ground in some absurd position clutching your abdomen. You were still being very quiet, we'll you assumed you were. You got up and tip toed out of the room, trying to close the en suite door as you had found it. You weren't very quiet at that apparently though.
"Y/N?" Your dad said groggily.
"Um sorry I woke you dad. I was just uh looking for um mum but I uh just realized she uh started work early today." You stuttered.
"You looked for her in the cupboards to." Luke laughed.
"Uh..." you replied having nothing to say.
"What's wrong baby?" Luke asked getting up. "What did you want mum for princess?" Your dad asked.
"Um I uh um." You stuttered at a loss for words again.
"Use your words princess." Your dad said sitting you next to him.
"Nothing happened dad. Can I please use your phone to call mum." You asked nervously.
"Tell me what's wrong princess." Your dad asked handing his phone over. You entered the pass code 2011. The year the band started. You got up to walk away but Luke got your hand.
"Stay here princess." Your dad said to you.
"Hey baby." Your mum said.
"Hey mum it's me actually."
"Oops sorry sweetie what's up."
"Um I it this morning it and I and it." You said making no sense trying to not let your dad get the hint.
"Oh sweetie, in my closet there's a blue bag, it's got all you need."
"Thanks mum. How'd you know?"
"It's a mothers thing. Now I've got to get to work."
"Okay and mum don't tell dad." You said getting a confused look from your dad.
"Okay sweetie I'll be home at 3 ish." You hung up on her and thought how to get the bag.
"Don't tell dad what?" He asked with a slight smile.
"Nothing dad." You sighed getting up. You went to your room and locked your door. Surely enough dad will follow and knock on you door until it opens, so if you sneak out the Window and into the house sneaking into your mum and dad's room you could get the bag, sneak back in your Window and act like nothing happened.

You did exactly that and when you came back your dad was still knocking.
You snuck into your en suite and looked through the bag. There was a pack of pads, tampons, liner and a hotties heat patch and see chocolates.
You did what you needed and then opened the door. No one was there now.
You went downstairs to grab your dads laptop hoping not to be seen. You ran back up to your room and got comfortable in bed.
After watching only 10 minutes of Girl meets world the door opened. You forgot to lock it....
"Hey dad." You said only to just be striked by a cramp. This was a lovely way to say you're not pregnant. Your dad didn't say anything and just laid down next to you.
"Hey bub I'm sorry." He said cuddling you.
"You didn't do anything." You mumbled wrapping an arm around Luke.
"I know bub. Now let's watch Girl Meets World."He said pressing play.

After a few episodes you got tired and snuggled into your dad's chest more and closed your eyes feeling droopy.
"Night dad."
"It's not really night time boo but sleep tight." He said to you.