BSM, Michael

Michael, You get a peircing, 10

Your older brother Mikey was babysitting you despite you telling your mum you're old enough to look after yourself.
"Mum I don't need Michael to babysit me." You said stomping your foot.
"He's here now I have to go." You mum said annoyed, she left for her girls night and wasn't planning on being back until late late tonight. Michael was taking you to his apartment where he lived with the other boys.
"What you don't want to stay with your older brother." Mikey asked. You frowned and looked at him.
"no, I'm old enough to stay at home alone." You said to your brother.
"Well too bad because you're not now let's go." he said grabbing your bag. You reluctantly followed him to the car and slumped in the front seat.
"I know something that will cheer you up." He smiled. You looked over to Michael with hope.
"You've wanted to get your ears pierced for a while now haven't you?" You frantically nodded your head. "Well lets go to Hairhouse Warehouse."

You got your ears pierced and the whole drive to michaels place you couldnt help but fiddle with them, twisting and turning them. You got black studs with spinal silver around the edges.

"Alright we're here let go of your earrings they're not going to fall out and grab your bag." Michael told you. You dropped your hands to the sides and went to the back of the car grabbing your backpack out.
"I'm back guys!" Michael shouted. The boys came thundering down into the lounge where you were, again playing with your earrings.
"They'll get infected if you keep twisting and turning them." Michael said trying to get you to stop, and it worked. 
"I got my ears pierced." You told the guys who were on the other couches.
"I can tell." Ashton laughed.
"Yeah I'm getting my nose pierced next." You said to them only to get a 
Nervous look from your brother.