DDM, Luke

Luke, 14
He gets angry at you

You had just finished school and were walking through the door. You saw a note on the bench, it had your name at the top of it.
'hey I'll be back probably half an hour when your finished school, Luv yaa ~ dad '

You went up to your room and put your bag on your bed. You changed out of uniform and into a pair of black skinny jeans with a plain white v-neck and a leather jacket. You wrote a note o your dad.
'We ran out of milk & some other things. Just gone down to the shops. I'll be back @ 4.30. ~ Your child.'
You slipped on a pair of vans and took 50 bucks from the money jar your dad had incase you needed money.
You skated down the road and arrived at the corner shop. You went in and bought some milk, bread, 30 bucks of credit, fruit and girl stuff. You paid for it and put it in your backpack, it was only 4pm so you had half an hour till you said you'd be back.
You went to the skate park across the road and watched the guys skating, bmxing or scooting around doing cool tricks.
It was 4.25 and you decided to head off.

"Hey dad." You said to him walking through the door.
"Y/N. Come here." Your dad said angrily. You walked over to the kitchen and your dad was standing there.
"Did you take money out of here."
"Yes I took 50 bucks to get milk and stuff." You stuttered.
"You're meant to fucking ask me before you take fucking money from the jar for fucks sake." He said boiling up.
"Sorry dad. B-but you weren't home and I had no credit to tell you."
"You took 50 fucking dollars for fucks sake."
"I was buying 30 dollars of credit. I'm sorry dad." You stammered.
"That was a fucking ignorant stupid thing to do. You couldn't have fucking waited until I fucking got home." He yelled.
"I'm sorry dad."
"Oh for fucks sake just put the things you bought away and the change in the fucking jar." He said still angry. You quickly put the milk bread and fruit away and went to go upstairs.
"Give me your fucking credit voucher."
"But I need credit to call mum, when is she coming back do you know?" She was on a girls weekend.
"Does it look like I give a fucking shit you dumbass." Ouch, that hurt.
"Dad please I haven't talked to mum since she left." You begged.
"Get out of my sight and stop being a bratty bitch." You threw the credit to your dad and ran upstairs. You jumped out the window and ran to Calums, it was the closest house. You knocked on the door and he answered. Calum saw your eyes brimming with tears. He let you in and closed the door.
"Dad was really angry Cal. What happened."
"Sit down Y/N. I'm sorry he was angry at you and I'm not going to lie, for the next few weeks he's going to be short tempered and angry. I want you to come here whenever you feel scared. Your mum she called him saying she wasn't coming back and she'd found a new man and wanted to start a family with him."
"Is this for real." You choked out. Calum nodded his head.
You burst out into tears and Calum held you tightly.
"I'll text Luke and you can stay here for tonight."
"I want to go home. I need dad."
"I'm not sure that's a good idea." He said holding your wrist gently.
"Please Cal, I need dad." You stuttered.
"Okay, I'll walk you home. Text me if you're scared, please Y/N." You nodded your head and wiped the tears from your face.
Your mum just walked out on you and your dad that was a lot to comprehend.

You walked in the door and your dad was sitting on the couch his hands to his face, you could see the tears slip through. He didn't notice your presence or the door closing. You walked over to Luke and sat next to him. He looked up and you and saw you were crying to.
"I'm sorry I snapped princess. But I just..."
"I'm sorry dad. I don't know why mum did this." You blurted out. He wrapped his arms around you and you two stayed like that for a while.

Then you both ate ice cream and watched movies for the rest of the night and talked about what would happen in the future.