BSM - Ashton

Ashton, 17, No Dresse thanks.

"Alright you're going dress shopping for you now." Your brother Ashton said.
"No Ash I'm not wearing a dress." you whined sitting on the edge of his bed.
"Well you can't wear shorts and a shirt it's more formal than that. I'm even wearing a suit. Now I've got to go to the meeting with Michael so you're going with Calum and Luke." 
"I'm not going to the awards if I have to wear a dress Ashton." You said facing him.
"I have to go, I'll see you later." He said ignoring your last sentence.
"Asshh." You didn't mind dressing up, make up, hair shoes its just no dresses.
"You're wearing a dress Y/N." 
"Well we're going dress shopping, get excited." Luke said bounding into Ashton's room.
"Shut up Luke, if we're going you're only wasting your time." You said getting annoyed because you weren't a dress person. At all.
"Well stop being rude and let's go." Luke said still cheery. 

You followed him down to the car where Calum was sitting in the the drivers seat. 
"Someone looks happy to go dress shopping." You just rolled your eyes.
"Stop being rude Y/N." 

[...] Getting to a shop that sells fancy dresses.

"Hi, I'm Andy how can I help you?" This guy with  hot pink hair asked. He wasn't straight but that made him better because the girls are always trying to stick their tits out literally at any of the boys I'm with. 
"Alright, well Y/N here has to go to the aria awards with us and needs a dress."
"Ooh okay, what kind, frilly, skin tight, short, revealing what kind."
"Do you have a play suit instead of a dress?" You asked. In the car you decided that a play suit is fancy, well can be and yea.
"Yes, actually I have this stunning one I think you'll love. It's a plain black strapless play suit, and there are adorable shoes to go with it." Andy showed you the play suit and shoes, you literally fell in love with it. Literally. 

You showed the boys and they liked it then bought it. 

[...]

"Alright well we're leaving in half an hour and Y/N I want to see this dress you bought." Ashton said.
You went into your room and put on chicken fillet bras (if you don't know what these are I'll say at the bottom) underwear and slid on the play suit. You tugged it up at the top trying not to show to much cleavage. You let your hair down and brushed it then neatened it up. You put on the shoes the boys got you then went into your cupboard and put on a denim jacket leaving it unbuttoned. You did your make up, which was normal with dark lipstick, winged eyeliner and filled in eyebrows, seeing as though it was a classy/fancy event.

You went downstairs holding onto the rails because these were probably the highest heels you've worn.
"Wow, you look hot." Luke said. You just blushed.
"Shut up Luke." Ashton said. "You look very pretty, though it is very different to see you dressed up, very nice though." Ashton said. 

[...]

You turned up at the carpet with the boys and you's got out of the car. Ashton protectively wrapped an arm around you and walked straight in ignoring all the pap's asking questions about you. Nothing mean Ash just didn't want to publicise you, basically he tried keeping you on the quiet as much as possible.