DDM ~ Michael

Michael, you hurt yourself, 12

You and your dad were in the backyard playing footy, afl rules. He booted it to you and as you ran to catch it you tripped over a piece of wood and smashed your head on the metal pole of the washing line. Your Head and leg were throbbing. Your dad came running over nervous. You didn't want to cry but as instinct the tears rolled down your cheeks. Your dad went to lift you up but you pushing him away.
"I'm fine dad." You say hopping on one leg. Struggling to the en max.
"And no you're not." He says scooping you up in his arms. He walks inside and your mum looks horrified.
"What happened babe?" Your mum asked Michael.
"Y/N tripped, cut her leg. Then smashed her head into the washing line pole, we were just playing footy," your dad explains. You jumped out of his arms and hopped down the hallway into your room. You changed out of your sweats and into a loose fitting pair of shorts, that way your injury could be cleaned up better. You hopped back out and your dad lifted you to the bench again. He started swabbing at your bleeding cuts with alcohol wipes.

Eventually your leg was cleaned up and now you were getting big band aids put over it. Your mum handed you a pack of peas and you put them to your head, you literally had an egg on there.
"Rest sweetie I have my girls night out and I'm staying at Leahs afterwards so I'll see you two tomorrow." Your mum said giving you a quick hug. She then started kissing your dad but you threw the pack of peas on the bench ensuring they'd make a loud noise, your parents broke away from each other and you innocently smiled. Your mum rolled her eyes and walked away.
"Alright I have a stash of good food and there's ice cream in the freezer, movie time," your dad called. He got them our from the top of the cupboard. He took them in one hand and assisted you in walking. Yous went into your room and you flopped onto the bed.

You two had watched Step Brothers, Grown ups 1 & 2 and we're now abot to be watching Insidious.
"Dad you know I hate scary movies." You whined.
"Well it's not that scary," he retorted.
"I hate you." You jokingly said.
"Love you too." Just as your dad said that there was a knock on the door.
Michael got up and ran down the hall opening the door. You got up and hobbled to the door. It was the band. You hadn't seen them in over a month.
"Mini Clifford it's been so long!" Calm said embracing you into a hug. The other boys hugged you as well. You were definitely closest with Luke though.
The boys all walked into the kitchen and Michael handed them all a beer.
You hopped over and sat next to Luke on the bench.
"What happened to you?" Ashton asked you.
"Dad can't kick a football." You said. Michael looked at you and stuck his tongue out.
"Don't worry he gave me a black eye when I was your age when we were playing footy," Luke said laughing.
"Well we were just about to watch Insidious chapter 3 let's watch it." Your dad said laughing at you. He went into your room and grabbed the dvd. He then went to the couch and you reluctantly followed. You plopped yourself basically on top of Luke and Michael.
"Just cause your injured doesn't mean you can disable what makes children." Your dad groaned.
"Why do you need that anymore you've got one perfect daughter already." You laughed.
"Yeah perfect." He said rolling his eyes.
"Let's play the movie already." Luke said. Your dad pressed play and you rolled over facing the TV. You had your feet on Ashton, body on Michael and your head on Lukes lap.
"Comfortable there?" Michael joked,
"Can't we just watch finding Nemo?" You wailed.

As it got more into the movie you were weirdly curled up on Lukes lap.
"Well that's cute." Michael cooed looking over.
"She's my god daughter, related to me, of course she's cute." Luke laughed.
"Now let me sleep. And if I dream about this movie I have permission to punch you dad." You yawned. You fell asleep curled up on Luke, your arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around you.