BM, Luke

BM - Is boyfriend moments
I thought I'd just add one in cause why not.
So maybe this will have BM's in it, which y'all are going to have to live with. :)

Luke, Boyfriend, age 18

You're at your boyfriend, Lukes house watching the scary movie series with his bandmates. Who are practically your only friends. You began yawning uncontrollably causing the other boys to laugh at you while you wiped away the tears. (I'm not the only one that tears up when yawning right?
"Go to bed Y/N." Ashton laughed. You went to respond but you just yawned again. You went upstairs saying goodnight and changed. You stripped down to underwear and a bra. The door opened and you turned around facing who ever it was. That person being your boyfriend. 
"You scared me Luke." He just lightly laughed at you and took off his flannel  placing ot over your shoulders. You turned around unclasping your bra and buttoned the flannel up.
"I like you in my shirts." He muttered to you.
"I like you without shirts." You giggled. Luke only rolled his eyes at you. You crawled under the covers and waited for Luke to join you. 

He turned the light off and made his way to his bed in boxers. You intertwined your legs with his and he wrapped an arm around you bringing you closer in his embrace.