BSM Ashton

Truth or Dare

Ashton, 15

It was you, your friend Olly, your brother and his band. You were playing truth or dare.
"Y/N truth or dare?" Olly asked you.
"Dare." You said bravely.
"I dare you to kiss the guy you like most in the room." Olly knew you had a crush on Michael. Every one knew that actually.
"Fuck you Olly." You groaned you got up and walked over to Michael. You kissed him on the cheek and with a red face awkwardly sat back down. The boys were all laughing at you. Especially Michael. You punched Olly on the shoulder as hard as possible and went to your room. You closed the door and put music on. The first song that came on was hallelujah by panic! At the disco. You out it on as loud as possible and laid back on your bed. You weren't mad at Olly, just embarrassed. No use crying over it. You decided to dance. You started singing and dancing trying to ignore the previous 5 minutes.
"All you sinners stand up sing hallelujah!" You yell not giving a Fuck who could hear. As you were in the middle of some intricate dance move the door opened to reveal your brother.
"You alright?" Ashton asked you.
"I'm fine Ashton, everyone already knows I liked Michael. It was just a bit embarrassing." You said scratching the back of your neck.
"Yeah I know. Wanna come back down though?" Ashton asked you.
"I'm quite content here." You sighed.

After a couple minutes of arguing he picked you up and brought you downstairs.
Ashton sat you down next to him which was also beside Michael. You shuffled over to get further away from Mike.
"What a shame you're only 15. Not quite legal." Michael whispered. You laughed and apparently Ashton heard what Michael said.
"Fuck off mikey." Ashton said. Michael just laughed and continued the game. Everyone had moved onto playing never ever have I.