BSM, Ashton

Ashton, 14
You sneak out

You were 14 and Ashton was looking after you because after blowing the microwave up your mum doesn't trust you. He had the band over and you were in the lounge with them. You'd just gotten a group text from your friends.
'We should go for a skate. Are you all allowed? Just down to the park or something? Only for an hour.' Jake suggested.
'Yep I'm allowed just asked mum.' Leon replied.
'Samee how about you Y/N?" Laura asked.
You knew you wouldn't be allowed to asking want even an option.
'I can try and sneak out?' You said. Every one replied with a good luck.

You went up to your room and changed into a pair of tights, light blue denim jacket, black Veil brides long sleeve shirt and a pair of black Timberlands.
You went into the laundry and snuck out that door. You text the group saying you were out and just had to jump the fence. You climbed over and landed with a thud. You ran onto the road and over to Leons place which was three houses down.
You saw him sitting on the step with your skateboard, you had left it there the other day.
"Well you did it Y/N, I praise you." He laughed.
"Whatever where are we meeting the other guys?"
"The park just down the road, we'll probably just sit there and talk." Leon said. You two got on your skateboards and made your way to the park where Laura and Jake were, they lived next door to each other, about 2 blocks from your house. 
"Hey guys." You said to them.
"Hey Y/N, hey Leon." The chimed.

You sat there talking when a car pulled up. You saw the headlights flick off and heard doors open and close. you all watched as the dark figures came closer.
"Y/N." Ashton said. You gulped and stood up.
"Hey Ash." You said innocently.
"Well we'll be off, did you want a lift Leon so you don't have to skate alone?"
"Nah it's alright, cya YN." Leon said pulling you into a hug. He whispered in your ear.
"Have fun see you at school assuming you'll be grounded tomorrow."
"Bye guys." You said waving to them. Ashton lead you to the car and you sat in the middle seat.
"So Y/N why you sneak out?" Ashton asked driving. The other boys were staring at you as if to intimidate you.
"To hang out with my friends." You say shrugging your shoulders.
"Well you should have asked." He replied
"You wouldn't have let me." You say throwing your hands in the air.
"Well then you shouldn't have gone."
"Whatever." You said rolling your eyes.
"Well what will I tell mum?" Ashton pondered.
"Maybe if you watch movies with us and chill with us I'll forget you ever left." Ashton said.
"How is that a punishment?"
"Because you're to cool to hang out with us and you never hang out with me anymore." Ashton said with a slight smile.
"Fine. But if you tell mum I'll show the guys a great video of you when you were younger." You threatened.
"Well someone knows how blackmail works don't they." Michael laughed.
"I'm not gonna tell mum." He said surely.

Later on at home

You were in Ashtons room everyone squished up on the beds watching the conjuring. You were never told horror movies were apart of this punishment but apparently they are. After getting annoyed with watching the conjuring because it was freaking you out you rolled over taking the blanket off you and curled up going to sleep.

The next morning you woke up with four shirtless boys surrounding you, it was really hot so one by one you shoved them off you. It woke them up and the boys glared at you.
They smirked at each other and then decided stacks on would be a fun game to play.
Yep it seemed a pretty fitting punishment. You scrolled through Facebook and saw your mum had posted a picture of you and the boys sleeping. You liked it and screen shotted the photo, it was kind of cute actually.