BSM, Luke

First sleepover

Luke, 6,

"Mum can I please stay at Starlas, all night."
"Okay sweetie, now I have to go to work get Luke to drop you off." Your mum said giving you a hug.
"Lukey help me get my clothes together." You said to your big brother.
"Where are you going bub?" Luke asked you.
"I'm staying at Starlas all night long." You said proudly.
"Ooh someone's growing up." Luke said. You grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. Luke picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a green cargo jacket with a black shirt that said black is the new black. You changed into that while Luke got you clothes for tomorrow. He picked out a play suit and a blue denim jacket.
"Thank you Luke . Now can you please drive me to Starlas." You bossed. He just laughed at you and picked up your bag.

You got to Starlas and gave Luke a hug goodbye.

8pm bedtime.
It came to bed time and you felt sad. You missed Luke, he always came in and read you a story goodnight.
You told Starlas mum you felt sad and wanted to see Luke. She drove you home and you ran in the door trying to find Luke. You went into his room where you saw him and his band mates.
"Luke." You cried into him. He picked you up and sat you in his lap.
"What's wrong bub."
"Starlas mum drop me home cause I feel sad you weren't there to say good night and I didn't like it. Lukey I missed you." You said wrapping your small arms around him. The boys awed at you and how much you loved Luke.
"It's all right baby I'm not going anywhere." You nodded your head cuddling Luke. He continued the conversation with the boys. Eventually you fell asleep in his arms and Luke laid you down in his bed.