DDM, Ashton

DDM, Ashton, cuddle bug, 1 and a half

You were sitting at home colouring in your colouring book when your mum came in.
"Alright I've got to go to work so I'm dropping you at dads work okay?" You nodded your head. His work was just at one of the boys house working stuff "I've got a backpack with colouring pencils colouring book, a jacket if it gets cold and other stuff." your mum said handing you your Owl print back pack.

Your mum stopped the car and walked you to Calum's house.
"Okay I've got to go or I'll be late." She said giving you a quick hug, she opened the door and you went over to your dad. You ran inside stomping about until you reached your dad.
"Dada!" You squealed making grabby hands at him. He laughed and picked you up sitting you on his shoulder.
"You show the boys how you make a piggy noise." You put your hand over your nose, thumb and index finger and made an oink noise. Then you began laughing uncontrollably continuing to do that because it was entertaining the crowd. You then started clapping and slapping yourself in the head, this was how you blew kisses. The boys were in hysterics.

After about an hour you began to get tired. You climbed onto the couch and laid on your dads chest falling asleep almost instantly. You had gripped your little hands on the hem of his shirt.

"Such a cute kid Ash." Calum said.
"Yeah, she's my adorable little cuddle bug."