Chapter 1

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
I woke up to screaming and shouting I looked at my phone it said 9:00am crap I was late for work again I got dressed and saw the most terrifying thing in my life my parents were lying dead on the floor I screamed and ran over to them tears came streaming down my face how could this be happening I bent down too see there dead bodies and then I saw bite marks I tapped them and screamed and shouted but that didn't help I threw myself on the floor not knowing what to do I huddled on the floor and I began to sob then I heard horrible grunting sounds I looked up to see what was my once mother and father slowly walking towards me they were monster what happened to them I didn't know what to do at all " Mom Dad"! I screamed they didn't even know it was me calling them! then I realized what they were I had watched a lot of zombie films I use to love horrors, but not anymore I stood up and smashed the mirror behind me I gripped the piece of broken glass in my hand I gripped it so tight my hand was pouring with blood my heart was pounding in my chest I had to do this for me and my parents they were getting closer to me I waited until they were close enough to grab me. Come on Freya you can do this you don't want this life for your parents do you!
I thought they were grunting at me and I said " Mom Dad I love you i'm so sorry this had to happen to you"! I screamed again and stabbed my Mom in the head first she fell backwards and hit the floor I looked at my Dad and then did the same thing he also fell backwards and hit the floor.

I ran upstairs crying my hole body felt limp I had just killed my own parents, but they weren't my parents anymore they were monsters and if I wanted to live for them I had to do what was right to protect my self I grabbed some random clothes and put them in my back pack I went into my parents room and went under the bed and grabbed my Dads gun my Dad was a policemen so he was aloud guns. I slowly walked downstairs I was still crying I closed my eyes walking through the living room to the kitchen I quickly went through the food cupboards looking for canned food I finally found loads I put a tin of beans and loads of soup in my bag and grabbed a tin opener I finally went into the fridge grabbed about 10 bottles of water and I was all set. But there was one last thing my family photos I knew it was hard looking at there faces but I would regret not taking them I finally grabbed them and walked out the back door there were a few of them monsters that killed my parents I ran and shot them in my temper after about 4 bullets there was no point anymore I couldn't afford to waste anymore bullets I walked over to my Dads and and started up he always left his keys in the car anyone could have stolen it.

I was still crying as I drove down the road I was still in so much shock I stopped in town as that was the only place I knew I quickly ran when I saw a few monster things I didn't know what to call them I didn't care either I came across Walmart I sighed in relief I opened the doors and clutched my gun to my side just in case I slowly walked into Walmart it looks quite save and I could get some more canned food I walked over to the foods and picked up some canned soup and opened it this could be a safe spot to rest for now.

1 month later....

I had finally had got use to living on own I was patching up some windows when I saw a group of guys run inside they were all panting when they stopped and began to look around the place I heard of them with a cross bow say " Where the heck is my brother" another guy wearing police uniform said " don't worry Daryl i'm sure we will find him I left him handcuffed up on the roof" I was still listening to the conversation so the guy with the cross bow goes by the name of Daryl then I saw them running up the stairs to the roof I followed them I was interested to see what was going on I peeked through the crack in the door I saw Daryl screaming and shouting at the other 3 guys he looked kinda angry I saw him pick up a hand and throw it I screamed and then put my hand over my mouth crap I thought they heard me and one the with the baseball cap said
" Did you hear that"? they all nodded and walked towards the door Daryl opened the door and stood and stared at me
" No need to worry its only a little girl, he said. this guy was annoying then the one with the Police uniform walked forward and said to me
" Who are you and how did you get here"! " My names Freya Jones and I live here"! I said. they all looked confused and then Daryl said
" Yeah sure a little girl like you living here" he was annoying me now I walked up to his face and said " I'm not a little girl im 18 and yes I do live here for a month I have lived here now"! " Whatever get outta ma face" he said then I noticed his southern accent I laughed at him
" Whatever you your not scary at all" he frowned at me. " Okay Daryl enough i'm Rick by the way" he said and the pointed to the others and said
" This is T-dog and Glen" " Hello Nice to meet you Freya" Glen said " Me too, T-dog said.

After we was all introduced Rick said " Freya I know you call this place home and you have been here for quite some time but its dangerous"
I nodded my head " Well how about you come stay with us" I looked at the others for acceptance they all nodded but Daryl just sighed
and I smiled " Thank you" " Its alright Freya its the least I could do" then T-dog said " Now we have to find away to get out of here"
" Come on lets go" Daryl said " Wait we need a plan first" Glenn said so we stayed figuring out how we get out of the roof of Walmart