Chapter 16

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 9:30pm and I was in my tent because it was late and I hated the dark I didn't tell anyone I had a fear of it because they would just make fun of me I then heard someone come into my tent it was Daryl. " Hey"! he said I sat there nervously shaking I pulled my sleeping bag up to me " Hi Daryl" I said he came and sat next to me and said " Why are you shaking for"? " Because I have a fear of the dark"! I said he began to laugh and put an arm around me and said " so your not afraid of walkers but your afraid of the dark now I have something to tease you about"! I frowned " its not funny" he looked down and pressed his lips to mine but then a loud scream came from outside Daryl quickly pulled away and grabbed my hand dragging me out of my tent in my pj's " Hey Daryl would you mind not pulling on my arm it hurts"! I shouted " Look im sorry but not now Freya the scream sounded like Andrea"! he said I then fell silent and began to worry.

When we got to the farm everyone was far out near the woods Daryl still had held of my hand. When we finally got there it wasn't Andrea in trouble it was Dale a walker had ripped open his stomach and he was trembling on the floor Daryl's grip on my hand tightened for a second then he let go and shot the walker in the head with his cross bow we all knew what happened next and I felt tears coming down my face Rick took out his gun and stood over Dale but didn't have the strength to shoot him then Daryl grabbed then gun from Rick and then Bang! I put my hands over my mouth I couldn't stay there it was to sad and another person dead I now realized why Daryl shut himself of away from the world.

I felt an arm on my shoulder I turned around and it was Carol all she said was " Do you think Daryl actually has feelings for you your just to young for him"! I shuck my head at her " You don't know anything of what we've been through you like him yourself dont you"!
" So what if I do he will be better of with me than you"! what the hell was with this woman! " Carol Dale has just died and all you can think about is yourself"! I shouted " Whatever Freya but I can tell you that Daryl's better off with me" she said " What we're not some rivals or something god sake we are much too old for that and I haven't got time for this"! I walked away from her what the hell was wrong with that woman!

I walked over to Andrea " Hey Andrea I know what he meant to you"! I said she kicked Dale and said " STUPID OLD MAN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND DIE ON ME"! she began to sob and I hugged her to make sure she was okay. " Andrea we will get through this Im there for you because your like a sister to me"! I said " Thanks Freya" she said as she chocked through her sobs. After a while I saw Daryl walking forward to me " Oi Freya come on"! he shouted I looked at Andrea and she nodded for me to go forward I smiled and walked over to him.
" What you want"! I asked " Well erm as your scared of the dark do you wanna to stay in my tent with me" I could tell he was nervous and he was rubbing his head " I dont sleep im a vampire"! He began to laugh even in sad times we could still laugh I smiled and nodded.

When we got back to his tent the nerves kicked in I stood there not knowing what to do " Come in then"! he said I walked into his tent and sat down next to him I then noticed that he was shirtless that made my cheeks heat up I pulled my knees to my chest " Hey Freya whats wrong"?
I was to nervous to say anything I felt his arms wrap around me and his breath on mine " Come on tell me"? he asked " Well im really nervous right now" oh god this was awkward " See that wasn't so hard was it" " im going sleep now" he laughed and said " if your worried about that then I brought your sleeping bag for you" he said I sighed and said " Wait when did you do all this"? " Well lets just say im clever"! I crawled over to my sleeping bag and sat there staring at him he just had a smirk on his face. He came over to me quickly pecked me on the lips and said " Goodnight" and went back to his side I sat up all night was this one of his plans did he mean what he told me in the woods was Carol right?
Maybe I shouldn't worry but I kept worrying and what about Andrea she was a wreck and she needed a friend it wasn't just her who was sad about Dale it was all of us this was going to be a long night for me!