Chapter 35

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

The day after Daryl had came back everything had just gotten worse. Lori had gone into labor and the prison was still riddled with walkers there wasn't many of us so we couldn't take any of them out. I was in my sell when Daryl walked in.
" Hey"! he said as he sat down. " Hi so whats going on with clearing the prison"? I asked. " Well actually I came to get you because the Govenor is outside with his men armed and we need your support as there isn't many of us"! Daryl said. " What he found us i'm so sorry its all my fault"! I shouted. " What have I told you about blaming yourself"! Daryl shouted.
" I'm sorry its just" Daryl then cut me off " No its nothing come on we need to get out there now"! he shouted. I nodded and quickly followed him out.

When we got outside of the sell block everyone was running everywhere and guns were being fired in different directions. Daryl ran straight out with his cross bow what an idiot! There was no where for me to go because i'd be in the way so I hid behind the wall until there was a clear space.
I then heard screaming coming from behind me it sounded like someone was in trouble I quickly followed the sound and ran down the small dark hallway.

I quickly ran into the room and I saw Lori laying on the floor she was giving birth! But Maggie and Carl was there to! " Do it now" Lori shouted.
" What does she mean do what"? I asked. " Cut me open"! She shouted. My face was horrified " Are you crazy Lori you could bleed to death"! I shouted. Maggie didn't say a word other than stare which wasn't helpful. " JUST DO IT" She shouted Maggie stared at me and then grabbed the knife from Carl and then cut her stomach open.
Lori then screamed as Maggie pulled the baby out of her. " Let me see my baby"! Lori shouted. " Its a girl" Maggie smiled.
" Its time Carl you know what to do"! "No I can't do it" Carl shouted. " Yes you can your a strong boy and your growing up fast do it quickly before I turn do you really wanna see your mother like that"? Lori said. " I love you Carl" Lori said.

I turned around and covered my ears and my stomach felt like it did when I had to kill my parents I then fell to the ground and broke down into tears. " I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL CARL I HAD TO DO THIS TO" I screamed and sobbed. Maggie patted by back as I sobbed even harder. After I had finished crying me and Maggie walked out of the room with the baby Carl had told us he wanted to stay behind we understood.
When we got outside Rick was killing some walkers which had gotten in his way.When the baby started to cry he instantly turned around he stared at us and gave us that look I couldn't speak or find the words to tell him what had happened.
He soon understood and shouted" NO NO"! and threw himself on the ground he came to sob and scream my stomach felt even worse and I couldn't watch this " Maggie I'm going to find Daryl I cant watch this anymore"! Maggie then nodded and I set off to find him...

I began to walk around each sell block but I couldn't find him anywhere. Until I came to a corner and I seen that he was trapped by walkers I shot both of them in my temper and they fell to the ground. " Hey thanks"! he said and walked over to me. I didn't say a word " Hey whats wrong"? he said. I began to sob again and then said " LORI'S DEAD"! he then pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his shirt.
" I know how Carl must feel he was the one who had to do it and I had to do the same thing to see someone go through the same thing I went through tears me up" I cried. " Freya I'm here for you we can all get through this we have got to, I know your still hurting inside but I wanna do all I can to stop you from hurting"! Daryl shouted.

" Thank for everything without you i'd be nothing" I said." Come on we got some of the Govenors me and walkers to fight off"! Daryl said.
I know he was hurting to but he never showed his emotions as much as I did I was happy he was there with me.
We walked over to a crowed of walkers Daryl took one side and me the other they where soon taken out by us no could me and him whenever we felt upset or angry that was when we were at our strongest.

We ran through empty spaces and sprinting for our lives we were going to beat the Govenor if it was the last thing we did I knew we could do this and we would " Ready" Daryl asked. " Yeah" I said as we sprinted as fast as we could through the walkers.
"We did it" I shouted. " Yeah we did and were going to take them out"! Daryl shouted. He then leaned down and kissed my lips when he pulled away we ran to the Govenors men ready and armed!