Chapter 23

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

Daryl's ( POV)

Was staying away from Freya the right thing to do? I was so confused right now I didn't know what to anymore my heart told me to stay by her side all the way through the hard times and we could do this but my mind told me something else I was losing it suffering over her id stayed away from her for almost a week now but I cant anymore im going crazy without her. When she told me we couldn't be together because she was afraid of losing me it crushed me I didn't want her to be upset like this and I didn't want to be apart from her I spent most of my days walking around the prison feeling like crap I needed her by my side and that was that!

I was in my sell laying on my bed I didn't feel like doing anything at all I just wanted to suffer the pain alone id never thought it hurt this much losing someone you loved so dearly. I yearned to be with Freya life was shit without her she had walked into my life and changed everything now she thinks she can just walk back out again?

Freya's ( POV)

The pain hurt me and I felt like I was to blame for our break up. I was still really sick and didn't come out my sell much only at meal times I still had to take pills though until Hersal says its okay to stop. I needed to speak Daryl it had made me angry and upset I felt so angry with myself how could I be so stupid I bet he hates me right now and doesn't want to talk to me I really thought it would be best if we didn't see each other anymore but I realized that wasn't true and I was crawling with regret right now I was so depressed I needed to go and see Daryl!

Daryl's ( POV)

" Hey Rick you need any help with anything"? I asked he nodded and said " Yeah now I remember I need someone to go out and get some things for the baby" "Thats right Lori was pregnant how could I forget oh well I was to caught up in my own troubles lately that happened to me a lot.
" Alright Rick" I said as I hoped onto my bike " thanks"! He shouted as I drove down the road. As I was driving all I could think of was the first time Freya road with me and back then I said I hated it when really I love the company. I finally pulled to a stop at an old nursery I had my cross bow as well as my gun because I was really distracted I couldn't get Freya out of my mind!

I walked into the Nursery it had cots and baby clothes I felt horrid all those poor children I walked over to one of the cots there was a pink blanket it was really cute I think Lori would like this so I picked it up. I was about to get more things when I heard grunts it was always walkers where ever you went it was a life or death battle I sighed and pulled my cross bow ready until I realized I was out numbered there were about 50 walkers shit I was gunna die here I shot a few but I didn't get them all that wasn't a good idea anyway!

Freya's ( POV)

When I had finally left my sell I couldn't find Daryl anywhere and this was driving me nuts I looked everywhere I even when to his sell and he wasn't there either so I decided to go and ask Rick I walked over to him and said " have you seen Daryl I really need to talk to him"? " Yeah he went to go and get some stuff for Lori" he said " Lori"I asked confused. " She's pregnant" he said I nodded and went to the nearest car. " Freya where are you going your to sick to be going out on your own"! he shouted " Im sorry Rick but this is important" I said as I got into the car.

I began to drive down the road I kept getting this really bad feeling but I didn't care I drove to the nearest nursery I quickly pulled the car to a stop when I saw loads of walkers Daryl was in danger and I had to save him! I quickly got out of the car slamming the door I ran with all my strength to Daryl I didn't care if I was sick or not I was gunna save him I couldn't lose him! I sprinted past the walkers stabbing some of them in the head that got in my way with the knife that Daryl gave me I had reached the doors and I saw him he was surrounded by them " Daryl! I shouted he shout around to face me and said " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE FREYA"! " NO TIME FOR THAT NOW COME ON IF WE WORK AS A TEAM WE CAN BEAT THESE BASTARDS"! I shouted he nodded and I took the left side of the room and he took the right side we shout down a load of walkers when we worked together was unbeatable.

After they were all down I ran to Daryl " Im so sorry I was stupid I thought we were better off apart but I got it wrong"! he looked at me and said
" Why did you save me"! I shuck my head " I didn't save you we worked as a team"! I said he smiled and said " You still came to my help even when you knew you might not survive why"? I moved closer to him and put my arms around his neck " Thats because I love you"! his mouth dropped in shock and I said " Dont open your mouth that wide you might catch flies"! he then began to laugh " you sure know how to ruin the moment"! our lips then met and I felt the heat and the chills radiate through out my body. I did mess up but doesn't everybody I was so happy to be finally back in Daryl's arms I missed him and I was now hole again!