Chapter 15

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Daryl's ( POV)

I didn't plan to fall it just kinda happened and once it has happened you can't stop it its like breathing without air its just impossible I tired to act cold towards Freya but that didn't stop my feelings I dont care if I seem weak anymore.

After Sophia passed everyone seemed more calm I could tell Carol was still upset but she was really strong and somehow I respected her for that even though I had my own problems with all this mushy stuff but oh well I could finally admit I felt deeply for Freya.

I walked around the Farm with nothing to do I wanted to find her because when I was with I felt better so I went to the one place where I knew she'd be.I walked down to the same tree in the woods we always talked at and I saw her standing there facing the tree I wrapped my arms around her waist she jumped in shock and turned around " Daryl you scared me"! she held a hand to her chest I loved the different expressions she made but most of all I loved her smiles. " Im sorry Freya I just wanted to see you" I ran my fingers through my hair when I got nervous but I had really never gotten nerves before. Freya smirked and said " Now mr Dixon now your the one getting all mushy"! I smiled and said " yeah so what if i am" I then put my lips to hear ear and whispered " Thats because I love you" she then moved away and looked shocked.

I then began to worry did I do something wrong? She then looked up into my eye and I pressed my lips to hers my heart was beating faster than a motor bike I dunno how to describe it. I then pulled away and asked her " Do you wanna come hunting with me"? she smiled and nodded and we walked into the woods.

Freya's ( POV)

After me and Daryl had finished hunting I went to see Andrea she was at the RV as always " Hello Freya" she shouted " Hiya"! I shouted back
I sat down next to her on the grass " So where you been haven't seen you lately I have seen you with Daryl though" she winked at me " Yeah Andrea I thought I'd tell you this cause its crazy" after that I told her everything about me and Daryl how he treated me cold how he had messed around with me it felt great to finally tell someone else about it because it wasn't all bottled up anymore.
Andrea''s face looked kinda shocked then she said " So whats going on with you and Daryl now then" I shuck my head " well its kinda hard to explain but he told me he loved me" I looked to the grown and rubbed my head " What thats not like him at all Freya you've really changed him"
I began to laugh and said " It wasn't me it was all him"!

At the camp fire.....

I sat next to Andrea and Carol she was actually smiling and that means she's getting stronger " Hey its Daryl so and go sit next to him"! Andrea teased I looked up and saw him sat in front of me then Andrea moved " Andrea what are you doing"! she just winked and Daryl came and sat next to me everyone looked around with confused faces " Great and her thinking again"! he smirked at me and said " Look everyone is staring at us"! oh damn I thought what was they all thinking I hid my head in my knees and Daryl began to laugh I stayed like that a bit long because I have never heard him laugh before!

After we had eaten I went back to my tent because I was tired but when I got there Andrea was sat on the bean bag in the corner " omg Freya did you see how everyone reacted when they saw you and Daryl sitting together"! I shuck my head " I dunno you better not have told anyone what I told you"! she shuck her head " Thanks Andrea you just saved me from having to pay im sure if Daryl found out I told anyone he'd fine some way to taunt me"! Andrea shuck her head " He acts all strong but inside he's a little weakling" Andrea said " Yeah but everyone has a weak point now go away I want sleep"! I shouted " Fine its only 7:30"! Andrea tried to make me stay up but that wasn't happening I watched her walk out of my tent and I closed my eyes.