Chapter 3

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"MOM" I screamed as the walkers ripped into her " DAD"! I cried and screamed my hole body felt limp I shouted and shouted but no one could here me I scrambled on the floor for something to defend myself with but there were nothing I was still hopeless and my parents were monsters they walked closer to me I was feeling scared broken all my emotions were mixed they groaned at me and came closer they were inches away from me.

I woke up drown in my own sweat my head throbbed I looked around at my surroundings, and I was a camper van I thought this must have been that old mans I can't remember his name! " Hello Freya are you awake" he called " Yes I am" I said he walked over and said "that looks like a nasty bruise" " Erm do you mind me asking but is you name Dale"? I asked " Yes its normal if you cant remember anything" I nodded and then said
" How long was I out for"? " You have been out for 3 days" " What"! I said " Come lets go to the campfire" he said I walked over to the campfire and saw Andrea she waved at me I smiled and went to sit next to her." Oh my god Freya your face its"! I laughed and said " Yeah I thought it would be all bruised but it should heel soon"! I smiled " But doesn't it hurt" she asked " A bit but im fine"! " alright then" Andrea smiled.
After breakfast I went back to my tent to get changed I looked through my bag until I found my light blue skinny jeans and a pink vest top
I paired that with my converse if I die I wanna look good I thought I laughed at own expression. I walked out my tent I saw Daryl walking into the woods I wanted to follow him so I did being quite was hard because you had to watch where you stepped then I stepped on a bloody twig crap! he turned around and saw me" So you are stalking me" He smirked I shuck my head " Erm no im not" " Well why are you here then" he said " Well because I just felt like it i dunno" he frowned " Whatever stuck with you" " Why do you hate me Daryl"! I asked as we carried on walking he said " I hate everyone but you I have a special hate for"! what a strange person I thought " what the hell does that mean" I was so confused. " I might hate you but I can still play around with you"! He grabbed me and pushed me up a tree he was so close to me " Daryl what the hell are you doing"! He didn't say a word he just began to kiss my neck I felt his heavy breathing as he kissed up and down me I hated it what the heck did he think he was doing he then stopped and said. " See told ya I can play around with anyone I want to"! I began to walk away when he said " Hey where are you going"! I bit my lip " Erm no where" he smirked " Good Freya"! I didn't get this guy was he trying to scare me or something cause if he was it wasn't working what was his point!

later on after I had finished talking to weird Daryl I didn't understand his actions at all I went back to my tent and zipped it up because I need some time to think I remember what he said the worlds crawling around in my head everything was so confusing it had only been 3 days but I felt like I was there less longer maybe because I was out for so long my head still hurt I bet it was really bad that's maybe why Daryl looked at me funny I didn't know what the guy was thinking well whatever I didn't care. I pulled out my family photos and tired looking at them but I just ended up crying again I wasn't ready to accept my parents death its so funny how 1 month can change you.
I walked out of my tent and went to go and see Dale when I got to his van I saw him on the roof looking for walkers " Dale thank you for helping me"! I shouted he shouted back " No problem Freya" Then we heard screaming everyone went running down to the woods it was a walker eating a dear Daryl didn't look too happy he shot the walker with his arrow and began to kick the deer " STUPID DAMN WALKER YOU BLOODY KILLED MY DEER I WAS HUNTING THE THING FOR MILES" after a few kicks and he stopped and said " do you think we could cut round the bad parts" he said " No we can't risk it" Shane said. " Damn thats just great I have squirrel that will have to do" he huffed and walked off.
" Just old Daryl for ya he gets angry a lot" Andrea said. " Yeah I gathered" I we walked back to camp I sill had my mind on Daryl and what happened earlier I knew he was just making fun of me but he is just so strange.