Chapter 34

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

My Mother and Father always use to tell me not to be afraid of anything and not to give up on hope but it had been weeks since Daryl had been gone and I felt this empty hole fill inside of me I missed him and that's all I hated hearing how stupid I was being and my health was at steak but I didn't care i'd do anything to see him!

The prison had been attacked by the govenors men and basically the hole prison was now crawling with walkers it had taken a long time last time to clear it out and we had more people back then but now it just gets worst we have less people more walkers equals lives at risk and I knew I had to help as much as I could to get the stupid walkers out of the prison.

Daryl's (POV) 2 days later..

I had been bloody running for 2 days straight and it was starting to catch up on me the lack of sleep I had to keep going though for her I promised her i'd come back in one piece and I would. I heard the grunts getting louder behind me and I was out numbered but I weren't the one dying today. " DARYL WATCH OUT" T-dog shouted as he threw a smoke bomb in my direction I began to cough really badly it sounded like I was a heavy smoker even know I did use to smoke I did sometimes now and again I never told Freya though it might have bothered her.
I look around trying to watch out for walkers they scrambled everywhere through the smoke I guess they couldn't see me which was good I just needed a way to escape. " Come on dimwit Daryl we haven't got all day"! T-dog shouted. " Oi who's a dimwit don't call me nothing"! I shouted back. " Whatever you found a way out yet! T-dog shouted. I never answered though because I had found a way through the walkers. For some reason they had formed a gap dunno why if I was fast I could easy fit through them.

Phew I had done it now I just had to find the others. There were a lot of gunshots in the distance but they couldn't see us in the smoke. After the smoke had faded I saw T-dog he was pointing to a wall when I followed him we came to a dead end " Great now what" I said. " Rick said he'd meet us here so we can get out of this place"! he said. " Come on we gotta get out of here now"! Rick shouted " Wait guys I know the way" Michonne said. Everyone stared at each other when Rick finally said " Trust her"! We all nodded and followed Michonne out of Woodberry Freya i'm gunna be back soon don't you worry!

Freya's (POV)

We still hadn't cleared much walkers and I began to feel worse so I went up to my sell because it was getting late. I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in my knees what I do to see Daryl right now put I knew that was never possible. I then heard " Hello Freya" and I shot up from my bed and screamed running to him. Daryl was finally back and he was all mine " I missed you so much" I cried tears began to stream down my face I could swear all my emotions poured out at once in that moment. " Freya you've lost a lot of weight" Daryl said " No I haven't don't be stupid" I lied and I bet he knew " Freya stop lying you need to eat something this could be dangerous" he shouted. " Daryl I know what I did was wrong but I felt depressed you was gone and I just finally got you back I don't want to argue right now just let me have this one moment with you"! I said. He then nodded and his warm hands found my waist " I wanted you so bad in these weeks iv'e been away and now I finally have you again it was so hard without you I don't think I can ever leave your side again"! he said.

" Then don't ever leave me again" I said. and once again ours lips met and I felt again the warm and cold shivers run through my body this is what I had missed and when I was with Daryl like this I could pretend there was nothing wrong with this world I could escape reality and be in a world of my own with just him.