Chapter 13

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Carl had finally gotten a lot better and everyone was happy to see that he was out of bed it had been 4 weeks now since we had been here on the farm and I started to call it home I got to know people a lot better since I didn't want to be hung up all over Daryl but he was still in bed Hersal told me he needed some rest I didn't know he was that weak but he was shot I suppose he recovered a lot quicker than Carl but he was a child.
Anyway I look at my family photos and smile now I didn't cry anymore because I knew I had to carry on for them and it was good to have memories of them I was ready to move forward now.

Every since Daryl had told me he felt something more for me last night I wasn't convinced because he just wasn't that type of guy I didn't know what had gotten to him. I was sitting outside my tent when I saw Daryl he was better already? he was arguing with Shane Daryl never did like Shane he was always angry with him and they would end up just arguing for hours after a while everyone would leave them to it. " Hey Freya Glen needs to tell us all something he says its important"! Maggie said I nodded and followed her to the barn I wandered what was so important?
we all stood around the barn when Glen said " So I dunno how to say this but please dont get angry" he paused for a second and then said
" There are walkers in the barn I found out when I was going over near the barn I looked inside and there is loads of them"! Everyone was shocked " Glen why didn't you tell us"! Lori shouted I frowned at Maggie and turned to her " You knew didn't you because this is your fathers farm"!

Shane began to get angry and hit the barn " If theres walkers we will get them out of the barn now and kill them for safety"! he shouted Rick and Shane began to argue I wasn't listening what ever happens I will go with. Then Daryl tried to stop Shane but he was soon on the ground because he was still weak he had just had stitches in his leg. " I've always wanted to do that to you little weak there aren't you" Shane spat at him I could see Daryl struggling I got angry and walked over to Shane " You twat did you know he is weak because he was risking his own life for SOPHIA AND ALL YOU DO IS SIT AROUND EXPECTING THINGS TO HAPPEN WELL THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS"! I shouted in his face.
" and what you gunna do Freya Daryl it looks like someone has a little crush on you"! he shouted. I shuck my head " you wouldn't know because your a heartless twat"! I was so angry I balled my hands up into fists and knocked him flying.

He grunted in pain and slowly got up as he walked towards me I could see that he was gunna try and do something worse was he gunna hit a girl well I did hit him but that was payback! Daryl stepped in front of me " Daryl no what are you doing" I shouted " Just shut up Freya and let me protect you"! " but you can't" he turned around and said " did you just order me around do you want me to make you pay just because I might have feelings for you doesn't mean your allowed to order me around"! I shuck my head same old Daryl. Shane ran towards Daryl and he had a gun in his hand he walked closer to Daryls face and pointed it at him " See your protecting your girlfriend"! he shouted " Yeah whats that gotta do with you"! " Seems Daryls changed where's the hard and cold Dixon we use to know"? Shane was winding Daryl up because his face was coming red. " well that guys still here and you got him if you ever lay a finger on Freya I WILL KILL YOU"! he began to shouted

Daryl was about to hit Shane when Rick stepped in " THATS ENOUGH STOP"! Daryl grunted and put his hand down I knew he would never hit Rick because they got on really well. Rick walked over to Shane and punched him in the face he fell to the ground " we dont hit other members of the group"! " Same goes for you Daryl and you Freya"! we all nodded " Are you alright Freya" Daryl asked " Yeah im alright Daryl why are you asking me your the one who's hurt"! he just smiled and walked away I could tell he was trying hard because this wasn't like him at all I just hope Shane had learn't his lesson!