Chapter 38

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________
I was so worried I hadn't seen Daryl in a month! Ever since Rick had let the woodberry people in that's when the outbreak got worse!
I was so angry though I missed him I just wanted to know he was okay! Hersal had tried all he could but nothing seemed to improve I was constantly in panic mode I didn't like Daryl digging those graves what if he got sick what then?

I got up early every morning just so I could watch him through the gate! He was digging again and I had to tell him how I felt about it! When he got closer to the gate I said " Daryl please stop digging these graves it scares me"! He heard me and looked up and said. "What are you doing here it's dangerous"! " Daryl it's more dangerous for you to dig these graves what if you get sick"? I said.
" I understand your worried but I'm okay please don't worry" he said " I really miss you I want to see you" I said.
" You will see me again soon I love you Freya wow I haven't said that in a while I promise you will see me soon you gotta be strong for me". Daryl's eyes looked lost I'd never seen this look before I was always learning something new about him.

I smiled at him and said " I'm always learning new things about you and I love it" " I gotta get back to work now and I promise you I will see you again be strong for me thats what keeps me going". I nodded and gave him one last smile and walked away I took one last look at him and headed for the tower.
I stood from the tower watching him I missed him so much. I then saw Carol walk over to him what the hell? Why was she talking to him for? This made me really jealous...

2 days had past and Carol had been going out to Daryl and bringing him something to eat and drink! What did she think she was doing I was so angry with her and yeah I was jealous of course what if Daryl fell for her? Oh my god I need to stop worrying he would never do that would he? I need to stop doubting him.

" Hey I brought you something to eat" I heard Carol say. " thank you" I smiled. Why was I being nice to her? "You don't have to pretend to be nice to me I can tell your jealous for me talking to Daryl" Carol said. " yeah cause I care about him" I said. " whatever Freya it's not like he actually loves you, your just a little girl" Carol shouted! " you know nothing you don't know what we've been through"! I shouted back. " whatever I will win you shouldn't be with him I should be with him" after she said that she walked away.
how childish of her she would never come in between us she can do what she wants!