Chapter 9

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke in my tent it was so cold today I pulled my sleeping bag closer to me after about 10 minutes I got up and got dressed I pulled out my green coat from my bag. When I was ready I walked up to the campfire and sat next to Andrea me and her became good friends "Hey Freya Daryl's staring at you again" she said I looked over to see him smirking at me only I knew why he was doing that because he was thinking of someway to get me back! I just shuck my head and began to eat breakfast after we had eaten I walked into the house to see the others.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Lori " Hey Lori how are you" I asked " Im alright but im worried about Carl" she said. " Dont worry Lori Hersal is a doctor so he's in good hands". She smiled and I smiled back I didn't see anyone else in the house so I walked out and began to walk back to my tent when I saw Daryl he walked over to me smirking " Hello little girl" he said. " Look im not taking your crap" I said. " Well I was gunna ask you if you wanted to help me find Sophia" I looked at him confused he was asking me to come with him? " is this some kind of plan to get me back"? I asked he shuck his head I still didn't understand why wasn't he acting cold?

We was walking in the woods but there was still no sign of Sophia anywhere. This was pointless " God Damn where the hell is that girl"! Daryl shouted " I dont know" I said " Okay well wanna take a break"? he asked " Sure" I said we both sat down on a log " Daryl whats up with you" I asked " Nothing" he said but I could tell there was something wrong " Dont lie to me" I said " Why aren't are taunting me like you normally do"?was he trying to confuse me even more? he then whispered in my ear "why do I need to taunt you when I already have you"? Feeling his breath on my neck made me melt I know this was suppose to be no emotions but when he got close to me like this I didn't know.
I stood up and leaned against a tree he came even closer to me his lips soon connected to mine and then I felt it the warmth and chills run through me Id never felt this before I remember the first time he forced a kiss on me I pulled away but this time I didn't why didn't I?

when he finally pulled away he smirked and moved closer to my neck I couldn't take this I moved away and said " I have to go" he didn't even try to stop me either I just ended up running around the woods trying to find my way back when I finally found my way back I walked past everyone and was heading back to my tent. " Hey Freya are you alright" Andrea shouted I just carried on walking and when I finally got to my tent I zipped it up " Im falling for him and I dont know what to do" I said as I pulled my knees up to my chest " Its lust" I remember him saying that to me he didn't feel anything for me he still hated me thats why he taunted me he had told me myself then why was I growing some sort of feeling for him? I sat in my tent for hours just suffering over him until Carol came to my tent " Hey Freya its time for dinner" she said " Okay im coming" I said

I just sat in silence at the campfire I didn't feel like eating anything I hated feeling this way maybe if I ignored how I felt maybe it'll go away then I looked over to see Carol talking to Daryl that made me feel really jealous not like he'd ever show any interest in her and not like he'd show any interest in me either then what sort of women was he into I thought? Andrea then saw me looking over at them " Hey you like Daryl or something"? I shrugged I didn't know how I felt for him? " So Freya your saying you dont know how you feel about him"! " Look Andrea its nothing stop getting all excited"! she grinned and said " Looks like you and Carol are at war"! " Look Andrea I dont like him ok"! I was getting annoyed. " Thats what they all say" she said.

I didn't care after all it was just lust and nothing else no emotions or anything like that I told myself that but I was't so sure anymore Andrea could think what she wants I dont care anymore and as for Carol she can try going after Daryl but if she knew about our thing going on whatever it was she'd be jealous I could tell she liked him but I knew I wasn't going into some stupid war over him!