Chapter 21

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I was awake but I couldn't sit up on my own I wish I could leave this sell but I couldn't because Hersal told me if I went outside in this rainy weather I could catch a cold and because my immune system was really weak I could get even worse so I was stuck like this I can't see anyone else either im pretty much going crazy at this point I haven't had human reaction in a weak only when Hersal came in to check on me and give me something to eat or drink!

Daryl's ( POV)

So today we was gunna go down to the other sell blocks and clear them out so we had more space I heard there were still walkers about but I didn't care I was worried about Freya but Hersal was doing a good job at looking after her and thats all I could ask for. I walked out of my sell and went down to main hall to see everyone " so guys today we are going to try and clear out as much as we can" Rick said we all nodded an followed him into the next sell blocks.
When we got there we split up into groups Glen Maggie and Carol and T-Dog in one group Me Carl and Rick in another. I dunno why Carl came Rick told him to stay behind but he acted all big and Lori thought it would be a good idea oh well that ain't my problem. We walked down the sell block until we came across a few doors which looked like they stored stuff for the prison maybe resources but it would be a lot of hassle getting them cause the walkers. I heard them and then we saw about 20 trudging down the hall this annoyed me I got my arrow ready and shot down loads of them but they were still in the way this pissed me off I didn't want to be here I wanted to be with Freya why'd she have to get sick I took my angry out on the walkers. "YOU FUCKING UGLY TWATS DIE ALL OF YOU"! I shouted as I shout them down one by one. I was still angry I needed to hit something I punched the wall with all my strength I ended up busting my hand but so what I had worse I didn't care about the pain or any of that shit! I was still so angry and kicked the wall and I made a big hole in it good I thought " Daryl calm now" Rick said " you dont know what im going through right now" I said " Look Daryl Freya is going to be okay you need to stop worrying about it so much"! he said.

Maybe he's right maybe I have just let all this stuff get on top of me " Im sorry Rick but I gotta go"! I said he frowned at me and said " where do you think your going I need you to help me"! I shuck my head and said " this is more important than cleaning out a stupid sell block okay"! I walked out of the sell and I realized that I need Freya yeah this might be new to me but I didn't care.

I walked back to my sell and sat there for awhile I wanted to see her but you know Hersal maybe if I show him my hand he'll let me stay? I walked to Freya's sell and stopped outside she saw me and her face went from sad to happy her smile was the best thing it made my stomach hurl I walked over to her and sat on her bed " Daryl what happened to your hand its bleeding"! she asked worried. " No need to worry about me worry about yourself"! I said she looked at the ground and her eyes began to water I hated it when she cried it made me angry. " Daryl you hurt yourself because of me didn't you its my fault and with me being sick it just made it worse im sorry"! " Freya please don't blame yourself its no ones fault your sick we just have to look forward to getting better"! " I understand now why you acted so cold to everyone including me its because you didn't want to lose anyone isn't"? I looked shocked why was she bringing this all up now?

"Thats part of it and its true but that isn't all of it im trying to put that behind me and trust more people thats what you showed me Freya" I smiled as I held her hands in mine. " But this has a lot to do with my past and its hard to bring up and talk about again" I said " Its okay you dont need to talk about it if you dont want to and when your ready to tell me I will be hear to listen" She smiled back at me I stared at her and thought a simple girl like her changed everything in my life and the way I looked at things.

Freya's (POV)

Daryl had something to tell me but I could see it had something to do with this past and he was struggling to bring it up but if he didn't want to speak about it he didn't have to I was just glad he was now himself and not a cold and terrible person I once knew he changed the way I looked at things to just because I lost my parents doesn't mean I should blame myself for there death if I could see them right now id say thank you for everything tears began to fall down my face not sad tears but happy ones. " Please dont cry Freya" Daryl said as he brushed my hair with his hand " im not sad im crying because I have realized how thankful I am to everyone for everything"! he smiled and all I knew is I had to get better I wasn't going anywhere and I wouldn't let Daryl worry.

I woke up to birds singing it was sunny today and I looked to my side to see Daryl he was fast asleep I had never seen him sleeping before he looked so peaceful I just wanted to touch him I reached over to him and held his hand and then Hersal walked in he shuck his head sighed and walked out I laughed so loud I woke Daryl up his eyes fluttered and then opened he looked around the room confused and then looked at me and said " Good morning Freya I must of fell asleep". I laughed and said " Good morning Daryl" after that we laid there for a while until Hersal came and kicked Daryl out I was kinda mad he did that but I understood I was grateful to Hersal for everything he did and I hoped I got better soon so I could see Daryl and everyone else!